Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I feel immensely proud to be an incel

HumanTrash

HumanTrash

Rope or cope but don't hope
★★
As the normies and other virgin guys are leaning towards accepting women's shitty behaviour and encouraging it, we are the rebellion that gives foids the finger and we strive to keep the man as it was and it's supposed to be, which is not under a woman's boot. We had the choice to become either of these and we chose to become the rebellious incels, and for this choice all of us should be very proud of. Even if we'll die virgins, we'll die having fought for our cause, not giving up to the feminized age that we live in. Fuck the cucks and let's keep fighting the good fight.

I feel enlightened knowing about the blackpill from an early age

I hate being an incel. Why would you want to be ugly?

I hate being an incel. Why would you want to be ugly?
Not the point, the soycucks are ugly too but they choose to lick the foids boots anyway

Fuck the normies, most females, cucks and white knights.

Lonelyness is more honorable than serving for slutty leftovers of chad

copehotline2.png

You have to look at inceldom as a political war and not at your own virginity only
It's just that so far they didn't even want me under their boot. In reality it's them who give us the finger.

I don't think I exactly "chose" this...

I'm not proud to be an Incel.

If you're proud being Involuntarily Celibate doesn't that make you Volcel?
Granted, it's better to be an Incel than a cuck/tranny/other messed up things, but I'm not happy being rejected in all areas of my life and treated like dirt just because of how I look.

I didn't choose the incel life. It chose me

There's always the choice of being here or cucking in Reddit

I agree, being a soycuck is a disgrace. Cucking up to a femoid doesn't solve inceldom in most cases, at a systemic level it's one of the most important causative agents, after looks, which holds the first place.

If cucks stopped cucking, suddently good part of them, and perhaps of us, could manage to get some sex without going through countless humiliations. Still, I resent living this life I never chose to.

death to cucks, glory to incels and put foids in their place. :feelsokman:

we have the will to fight back

I'm proud to be blackpilled, not incel.

I am proud to belong to the incel community because we are able to look at the ugliest and darkest truths about the human condition without coping. We look into the abyss head on without blinking or turning our heads. I'm proud because we are woke! The wokest people you'll find. It takes immense strength of character to acknowledge the worst truths about life.
I love the way you high iqcels relay your messages