Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel like a bony rotting corpse when I sleep

Muh genetics are...

• Total voters
KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Or at least, try to sleep. Insomnia is a pain. I always need to hold onto something like a pillow because otherwise, my hands have nowhere to go but on my jutting ribs and obliques. Sleep has to be forced too, often with a pill. I used a sleeping aid last night after spending an hour failing to fall asleep naturally. The actual sleep is subpar too. I'll get five or six, seven if I'm lucky, hours of shitty sleep, and I can't catch those last couple hours because I'm famished and my cat probably is too. I wish I never had to sleep, that I could spend my entire life awake. The need for sleep is one of our worst flaws as mammals.

I have a lot of trouble falling asleep.

Sleep is hell if you have sleep apnea. My whole life is fucked because of it.

My body is retarded. I can only go to sleep after being awake for about 18 hours but i always feel tired unless i sleep for 10 hours. So this makes working and having a proper routine impossible. It causes me to be always tired not counting the weekends. Sleeping is shit.

My body is retarded. I can only go to sleep after being awake for about 18 hours but i always feel tired unless i sleep for 10 hours. So this makes working and having a proper routine impossible. It causes me to be always tired not counting the weekends. Sleeping is shit.
stop saying “my body” in a passive tone like a foid or a soy would. You get periods or some shit nigga?

That's what u get for being vegan.

i am also bony and get boners

My genetics are the worst trash in every way. I'm the worst human garbage that could ever exist tbh

It takes a long time for me to fall afsleep. It's hard to turn the brain off, I start thinking about a lot of things.
Sometimes very negative thoughts and thinking about mistakes, I did earlier.

I always need to hold onto something like a pillow because otherwise
I sleep in a weird way with two pillows.
One is horizontally placed and the other is vertically placed on the right side of the horizontal pillow.
That way I rest my head on it's side with my right hand below the 2nd vertical pillow.
It's bad since I wake up with a lot of acne on that side of my face even though I clean my bed sheets, etc. Every week.

U need sOmE fUcKIng MeDiTatION. :forcedsmile:

sleep if my refuge from the day... But I've been sleeping really badly lately due to my diet and gut bloating.

Sleep is the only part of the day I feel alive

Don't go ER buddy boyo