Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel like a piece of shit for killing a cockroach

Juxtaposition6

Juxtaposition6

Degenerate
-
I had to, it was crawling around my bed so i can't let it crawl around, what if it gets in my mouth as i sleep?
But i feel bad because it reminds me of myself, people hate it, it is ugly and so they avoid it or want it dead, my situation makes me empathic towards the downtrodden creatures fucking hell.

I had to, it was crawling around my bed so i can't let it crawl around, what if it gets in my mouth as i sleep?
But i feel bad because it reminds me of myself, people hate it, it is ugly and so they avoid it or want it dead, my situation makes me empathic towards the downtrodden creatures fucking hell.

It's proof you are not a cunt, you have nothing to apologize for. I get it too. I worked in a slaughterhouse a long time ago, still cant get myself to eat meat anymore.

It's proof you are not a cunt, you have nothing to apologize for. I get it too. I worked in a slaughterhouse a long time ago, still cant get myself to eat meat anymore.
The fact people ESPECIALLY femoids fear it so much to the point of inconsiderably killing it even if it's crawling around in a backyard or somewhere safe for them not to worry about it being dangerous show their true nature, it is to kill what is visually unappealing and meek enough to not counter-attack, i grow more misanthropic by the hour.

You shouldn't feel bad because cockroaches get laid. They are not /our insect/

What a cuck tbh

I fucking hate bugs. Every crawling or flying motherfucker that finds its way in my house is as good as dead. They're parasites, why the hell would you feel bad about them?

I fucking hate bugs. Every crawling or flying motherfucker that finds its way in my house is as good as dead. They're parasites, why the hell would you feel bad about them?
I empathize with cockroaches, they do not infest the place and they are harmless, yet they are hated because they're ugly, they are not parasites but i can't let them crawl around my bed, they have to die if they tresspass it because i am a mouthbreather when asleep and i don't want them there, i don't kill them if i see them anywhere else.

I empathize with cockroaches, they do not infest the place and they are harmless, yet they are hated because they're ugly, they are not parasites but i can't let them crawl around my bed, they have to die if they tresspass it because i am a mouthbreather when asleep and i don't want them there, i don't kill them if i see them anywhere else.
Get a grip jfl

I'd kill even a fellow incel if one tried to take over my home tbhtbh