Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel like a retard for everytime i fell in love when i was a teenager

Witchy_hyena

Witchy_hyena

Banned
-
I hate my teenage bluepilled self believing i would ever find love (im 27 now) .The songs it made me sing the things it made me do feeling happy thinking about a future with some foid to adore her to try make her smile and be a *nice guy* just to get smashed in the head with yeah i just see u as a friend or the ur not my type. Seems to me im not any foid her type .the first one shoulda just told me . ur ugly dont bother trying and it wouldve maybe hurt but saved me from alot of delusions and idiocy in the future. what even angers me more is i was innocent and had the best of intentions at that time and they just fking shit on me as if i was scum

Last edited:
I only fell once and it was hell. I recommend any fellowcel that sees this comment to NEVER be submissive to a woman no matter how attractive she is.

I only fell once and it was hell. I recommend any fellowcel that sees this comment to NEVER be submissive to a woman no matter how attractive she is.
I agree . wasnt even stacys though was just beckys i found i could relate too and get along with . omg was i blind

No foid has ever fell in love with me, I could only dream :feelscry:

Your not stupid for wanting a loving relationship or thinking you could get one in the past. Your only stupid if after all the rejections and things you've seen you still think your going to get one.

first step, recognize that the term "love" is a social construct that has been crafted by over sentimental faggots. It does not exist, what humans and other organisms use for "pair bonding" is a hormone called oxytocin. Its responsible for the bonding of two organisms with compatible gametes. It functions along with the brain and body, which we all know is related to looks and discrimination of ugly men. It's just that the way we express "bonding" has emotions with it, so people assume the function of "love" also has it. What you're feeling is arousal and that is it.

Keep in mind that love is mutual, what you're feeling is infatuation. Changing your perspective may blackpill you enough to get you to stop cucking yourself.

Your not stupid for wanting a loving relationship or thinking you could get one in the past. Your only stupid if after all the rejections and things you've seen you still think your going to get one.
Well this was a long time ago but it still haunts me . because my intentions were good and i wanted to become a good husband sometime . now i just know this will never happen :(
cause OP fell in love?
Ye im 27 im talking bout 16 to 22yrs old
Keep in mind that love is mutual, what you're feeling is infatuation. Changing your perspective may blackpill you enough to get you to stop cucking yourself.
I know its just im getting butthurt over things dat happened when i still had hope
I think i watched too many movies as a kid

Last edited:
I fortunately never had any romantic desire for a female.

I fortunately never had any romantic desire for a female.
Very fking fortunately . i hate that my biology fucks me over cuz ik still sexually attracted to them while i dont want nothing to do with them anymore

I have never fallen in love, I always see females as out of my reach so I don't bother even thinking of having a life together with them.

I have never fallen in love, I always see females as out of my reach so I don't bother even thinking of having a life together with them.
I was dumb ... Viewed myself as a 7/10 while im a3/10

No foid has ever fell in love with me, I could only dream :feelscry:
even in my dreams I am incel and too autistic to speak to women
literally no escape from this hell :feelsrope:

Damn very brutal post.
Honestly I'm still trying to ascend myself, maybe it's because of my age but sometimes I get so desperate I can't help it :feelsbadman: :feelscry:

Well yeh sry to say but ur basically fucked if ur still incel at that age . ur appearance is not gonne change much now . maybe ull get facial hair to hide it but ur facial structure isnt going to change much anymore . maybe if u were 16 to 17 ud still have hope . im sorry i feel bad for saying this . but this is most likely . but i hope for you dat u get lucky in this . ur human and u deserve to belong and be loved .but in this world there is no place of love and safety for unwanted men . and foids are the gatekeepers and decide if ur worthy very early

Well yeh sry to say but ur basically fucked if ur still incel at that age . ur appearance is not gonne change much now . maybe ull get facial hair to hide it but ur facial structure isnt going to change much anymore . maybe if u were 16 to 17 ud still have hope . im sorry i feel bad for saying this . but this is most likely . but i hope for you dat u get lucky in this . ur human and u deserve to belong and be loved .but in this world there is no place of love and safety for unwanted men . and foids are the gatekeepers and decide if ur worthy very early
Damn, I know most people have ascended by my age but I'm trying my best to looksmaxx and pretend to be NT. If I dont ascend by the time I graduate university I know it will be 100% over.

Damn, I know most people have ascended by my age but I'm trying my best to looksmaxx and pretend to be NT. If I dont ascend by the time I graduate university I know it will be 100% over.
Well i hope the best for you man . but dont ever betray ur own soul for a foid either