Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel like crying every time I see myself in a webcam during an online class

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
It's so brutal. And the webcam only accentuates further all my shortcomings and the lighting in my room is terrible (I can't do much about it, I'm not gonna buy special lighting just to look better during online classes which will hopefully end within a few months anyway). I look like fucking Golum in his cave and I can't do shit about it. Doesn't matter if I smile, if I brush my hair right before the class or even apply some light makeup -- it's no use, I look dead, tired and deformed. What's worse, I usually use gallery view and I see all these pretty or at least normie looking people all over my screen and here I am, sticking out like a sore thumb, I can sense these people holding back vomit whenever they see my on their screens. Lockdown didn't really hit me psychologically because I'm lonely anyway but seeing myself in the webcam just makes me want to sui on spot.

My body language is also next-level autistic. Unless I actively think about it and correct myself, I'll put my hand on my arm (as if I was trying to hug myself or something; it's even more "closed" than just closing your arms, I couldn't find an illustration of this position on google) and start shuckling back and forth. I also move my hands randomly during talking, start uncomfortably laughing during speaking and, I shit you not, avoid eye contact with the computer screen (I can kinda go around it by minimizing the conversation window but wtf). I'm terribly aware of all of this but I can't do anything. I went to two therapists and neither even mentioned body language, I should get some serious coaching, but I guess they just assumed it's no use and I'm doomed -- that's basically what their advice boiled down to: just accept your eternal loneliness and take your pills for depression, we'll artificially keep you alive cos you need to be a good worker drone.

Just remember. Its your fault and you deserved to be bullied for it by a postwall foid hiding behind a screen

20201202 192955

I never show my face on web cam even if the lecturer demands it. I just fap myself to foids that I find attractive and they never know. I become paranoid when I see them in the lab and I begin wondering if they've ever saw me fapping. I've seen a glitch on the system where if you turn off the cam, it's still on. That's one of the reasons that I'll never turn it on in the first place. :feelsmage:

Thank god I don't go to school

i can relate, sometimes ill look in the mirror and think I look ok, then i open my phone camera and get immediately reminded of how shit I look

Destroy it. Throw it into the fire.

I never show my face on web cam even if the lecturer demands it. I just fap myself to foids that I find attractive and they never know. I become paranoid when I see them in the lab and I begin wondering if they've ever saw me fapping. I've seen a glitch on the system where if you turn off the cam, it's still on. That's one of the reasons that I'll never turn it on in the first place. :feelsmage:
Just use a piece of tape. GrAYcels...:feelsUgh:

I noticed in my meetings that everyone sounds human, but my voice sounds like an absolute ogre, which matches my face. It's over

They don’t let you just show ur hair?

brutal sorry schoolcels