Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like human sexuality is evil

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
Who else feels this way? I feel like sex causes far more pain and suffering to people than pleasure. I mean, sure, it does feel good, but there is a whole world of hurt that sex causes for some other people (cheating, cucking, inceldom), and that's not counting the fucked up fetishes that some people are into. Some people have fetishes so fucked up, that it destroys their lives.

Women use sex to manipulate men into doing things that they would never do. They also use it to hurt men emotionally by cheating on them, and most importantly, by rubbing it in our faces that we will never have sex. Some men even commit suicide because of being cheated on in front of or being an incel. I also think one of the other bad hurts that this menace has caused is people being molested/raped because of this instinct so intrinsically built into us.

I think that the sex instinct and orgasm should both be removed by either brain surgery or by gene editing (or at least develop a drug that erased both temporarily/permanently), both of these are clearly reundant and have caused more harm than good. Men won't be able to be manipulated by the weak and annoying stupid sex anymore (they would lose their power overnight), and cuckolding and all this degenerate new age shit would all dissappear, due to no more desire for sex. People would be forced to base their entire character around something other than anything related to sex, and a lot of hurting would be erased as soon as people no longer cared about sex. Just one less thing being used to control/hurt people.

Orgasmic sex is bad if used excessively. It's only use should be for procreation.

Karezza is the correct form of sex for parthners to be having.

Sex and pronography is heavily pushed in the west for a reason. It weakens and controls people. It's just another distraction so that people arent paying attention to what's going on behind the scenes of their government.

Orgasmic sex is bad if used excessively. It's only use should be for procreation.

Karezza is the correct form of sex for parthners to be having.

Sex and pronography is heavily pushed in the west for a reason. It weakens and controls men.
On the contrary, sex would only be used responsivley if people couldn't orgasm.

You see, if there was no reward to engaging in reckless "fun" , then nobody would be able to use it to control men or weaken civilizations. People also wouldn't be using it to hurt people or engaging in it without thinking, because it would be just as mundane and boring as everything else. There would also be no need to jack off either, because you arent procreating, are you?

On the contrary, sex would only be used responsivley if people couldn't orgasm.

You see, if there was no reward to engaging in reckless "fun" , then nobody would be able to use it to control men or weaken civilizations. People also wouldn't be using it to hurt people or engaging in it without thinking, because it would be just as mundane and boring as everything else. There would also be no need to jack off either, because you arent procreating, are you?
We were created to have free will so everyone having the biological function of orgasm taken away would go against that.
Free will is why I believe this world is just a test for your placement in the afterlife, if you believe in the afterlife.

We were created to have free will so everyone having the biological function of orgasm taken away would go against that.
Free will is why I believe this world is just a test for your placement in the afterlife, if you believe in the afterlife.
This is actually wrong. In fact, I'd even argue that taking away the ability to orgasm would be pro free will. You would be pleasantly surprised just how much the desire for sex influences choices and decisions. How is removing a powerful and instinctual feeling, which companies, media, and women use to control men, going against free will? Removing a feeling from the human psyche which has no use actually enables people to act more in their true will.

I feel like sex is enslaving. It is desire, and much like all desire it leads to torment. If only we could feel content.

Free will is an illusion.

Sex is definitely doing more bad than good.

This is actually wrong. In fact, I'd even argue that taking away the ability to orgasm would be pro free will. You would be pleasantly surprised just how much the desire for sex influences choices and decisions. How is removing a powerful and instinctual feeling, which companies, media, and women use to control men, going against free will? Removing a feeling from the human psyche which has no use actually enables people to act more in their true will.
Lol, than that's not free will if everyone just had that biological feature removed. The whole purpose of free will is to decide for yourself, if the ability to orgasm was stripped of you from birth, that would be completely against that. The whole point is to conquer your sexual energy and decisions, not have them takin from you. If you can do that, you will not be anything less than a successful person.

Also would recommend the book "Cupids poisoned arrow" if you've never read it. Goes into detail about the problems with orgasm.
Free will is an illusion.
How so?

Lol, than that's not free will if everyone just had that biological feature removed. The whole purpose of free will is to decide for yourself, if the ability to orgasm was stripped of you from birth, that would be completely against that.
I do recognize fully that forcibly taking away everyone's ability to orgasm or enjoy sex would be violating the principal of free will. However, the goal here isn't to completely avoid going against someone's free will, but to enable people (men, especially) to be able to have more free will without a redundant and harmful instinct influencing their choices, effectively liberating them from it by abating it. I do not care if it goes against their free will, considering how they would, at first, resist such a change. However, I guarantee that once the change happens, they would willfully enjoy not having foids influence them or their decisions.

The whole point is to conquer your sexual energy and decisions, not have them takin from you. If you can do that, you will not be anything less than a successful person.
And what better way to conquer them than removing them? You see how this works now?

I do recognize fully that forcibly taking away everyone's ability to orgasm or enjoy sex would be violating the principal of free will. However, the goal here isn't to completely avoid going against someone's free will, but to enable people (men, especially) to be able to have more free will without a redundant and harmful instinct influencing their choices, effectively liberating them from it by abating it. I do not care if it goes against their free will, considering how they would, at first, resist such a change. However, I guarantee that once the change happens, they would willfully enjoy not having foids influence them or their decisions.

And what better way to conquer them than removing them? You see how this works now?
True, but is it even possible to ejaculate without orgasm? Also I wouldnt exactly say that's conquering it. Its kind've cheating, like using cheat codes to win a game, but hell if it works, than who cares.

True, but is it even possible to ejaculate without orgasm? Also I wouldnt exactly say that's conquering it. Its kind've cheating, like using cheat codes to win a game, but hell if it works, than who cares.
I think it is certainly possible. It is possible to ejacuate involuntarily without the sensation of orgasm. Perhaps a mechanism could be put in place to induce emission without it feeling good.

I get why you would feel like it's cheating, but overcoming something as powerful as the sex instinct is a feat itself that requires tons of effort and is exhausting/taxing. I don't feel that it is possible to completely conquer a feeling unless you completely abolish it. It's the easy, but effective solution. And in the end, results are all that matter.

Sex is a dirty and perverted act. The most evil thing about it is that it's meant for reproduction, which creates more problems. Humanity is depraved and needs to end.

It should just be banned all together.

It's not evil because it's necessary.
You've been denied it for so long that your mind has started thinking its it evil.

Fuck this cucked society for oppressing male sexuality

It's not evil because it's necessary.
Meanwhile females undergo virtually no sexual selection, thus passing on shit genes like low IQ, baldness, short height etc.
The way nature works is by fucking FAR not the most efficient one, humans should be Ubermensch gods by now.

Meanwhile females undergo virtually no sexual selection, thus passing on shit genes like low IQ, baldness, short height etc.
The way nature works is by fucking FAR not the most efficient one, humans should be Ubermensch gods by now.
That is why men built societies.

We hunans recently devolved and let women take over.
We have to turn the ship back or there won't be a society

I don't view sex as bad or good, it's neutral. I think if we put the bad things about sex and the good things about sex and weighed them on a scale, the scale would balance out.

It undoubtedly is. Bringing new people to life without their consent is evil too.

This.

People who try to say that extreme hypergamy is good for us are fucking retarded.

Sexualiry is good potential way to get good vibrations, but femoids are primitive animals, atracted to bone

When I was young I used to think that it was just 2 people who loved each other. Now we know the truth about it. Humans are animals.

Sexualiry is good potential way to get good vibrations, but femoids are primitive animals, atracted to bone
Cuck. If we don't get to experience this then nobody should. Everyone should suffer equally with us. Death to "good feelings" and all others kinds of stupid happy utopia garbage.

When I was young I used to think that it was just 2 people who loved each other. Now we know the truth about it. Humans are animals.