Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I feel like i am a dinosaur on this site in 2020

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
I am nothing but a relic of past which time has passed. Majority of people i knew on this site either stopped posting or got banned and now i am being surrounded by all the cool postmaxxing kids who rule this site. It's over for me.

Last edited:
me too, no one else is left from November 8, 2017

this but on looksmax

blackcels: @Colvin76 @Hate_my_life @TigerFestival@TheLastSorrow @Mogged Loner @vippnor @BlkPillPres@Alfen @Bakura806 @LiteralGoblin @Capable_Onion

i know that feel

Same

times change

it is. what it is.

Site is worse now

Imagine what being a 2017cel feels like.

I am nothing but a relic of past which time has passed. Majority of people i knew on this site either stopped posting or got banned and now i am being surrounded by all the cool postmaxxing kids who rule this site. It's over for me.
Fellow fossil here, equally as past it. I mainly observe more than anything now. Also you're right about the postmaxxing, it's annoying and pushes genuinely good threads into the graveyard of the second page all too quickly, but I think we've lost that battle tbh Bro.
Imagine what being a 2017cel feels like.
Donaldsuicide

At times Bro :feelskek:

Last edited:
Postmaxxing and the sewers are degenerating the forum in my opinion. It’s also unbelievable how rapidly the forum has changed because of people leaving/being banned. I miss @chudur-budur ngl.

Postmaxxing and the sewers are degenerating the forum in my opinion. It’s also unbelievable how rapidly the forum has changed because of people leaving/being banned. I miss @chudur-budur ngl.
This :feelsokman:

He was the best.
Fellow fossil here, equally as past it. I mainly observe more than anything now. Also you're right about the postmaxxing, it's annoying and pushes genuinely good threads into the graveyard of the second page all too quickly, but I think we've lost that battle tbh Bro.

View attachment 306654

At times Bro :feelskek:
This forum has gone so downhill, I even miss catfish man.

Tbh there is nothing more to encover in the blackpill area.
We pretty much covered all the aspects and now i guess we are just keeping each others company.

blackcels: @Colvin76 @Hate_my_life @TigerFestival@TheLastSorrow @Mogged Loner @vippnor @BlkPillPres@Alfen @Bakura806 @LiteralGoblin @Capable_Onion
:feelsseriously:

I join date mog you tho. Also i'm high t af and a psychopath.

every slav has been sent to gulag,we are the last slavs remaining

We pretty much covered all the aspects and now i guess we are just keeping each others company.
The ultimate and final cope

How do 2017cels feel like I wonder tbh :waitwhat:

When was dis site made bruv

Nothing stays the same forever unfortunately
Remember how a lot of people thought the redpill was the final step to understanding women and how society works?
And just in a span of a few years it was usurped by the blackpill.
The heyday of this site was November 7 2017 to mid 2019 tbh
I was lurking back then but I remember reading all the high IQ discussions.
Now any time someone seems to come up with a revelation it's just more "water is wet" type shit and not really anything new.

Well since you feel like a dinosaur I'm so glad I join date you, I'm starting to not feel like a newfag now :feelsahh:

Lots of greycels recently. I still see many users I like like @Mainländer @JohnDoe @Edmund_Kemper

Sad my following list is full of banned members.

Lots of greycels recently. I still see many users I like like @Mainländer @JohnDoe @Edmund_Kemper

Banned members are the real true cels (depending on reason for ban)

I feel the same way. The new age poll made me realize I'm one of the few oldcels now, in both senses of the term (from 2018 and 30+).

Also, thank you, @nazianime , I like you as well :feelsokman:

Dinosaurs me XD

Yeah, feels like a long time since the glory days of r/incels, too. I miss those days. :cryfeels:
me too, no one else is left from November 8, 2017
I'm here, but I'm invisible. :feelsmage::feelstrash:

I don’t recognize anybody here, I remember I could hop on this site and I’d feel comfortably at home, seeing familiar faces in every thread. Now everybody is a stranger. I don’t know anyone. Feels bad.