Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like i am always waiting

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
I feel that I'm always waiting for things to get better.Im waiting for the world to get better. I always hope that my life will get better.What is even the purpose of my life.It feels like I'm in limbo

If this life is retribution for past mistakes from previous lives I've must done goofed up bad ngl.

You're young that's why, many youngcels are full of hope. I'm an oldcel and when I was in my early 20s I thought things were going to get better but apparently they didn't, it was all an illusio,n I'm just happy that I completely abandoned hope and quit because when you're an ugly ethnic piece of shit like me you can't win at all, its all fucking futile.

Im waiting for my death

Ive been waiting for like 9 years and nothing has gotten better only worse

Idk what im doing with my fucking life
You're young that's why, many youngcels are full of hope. I'm an oldcel and when I was in my early 20s I thought things were going to get better but apparently they didn't, it was all an illusio,n I'm just happy that I completely abandoned hope and quit because when you're an ugly ethnic piece of shit like me you can't win at all, its all fucking futile.
It scares me that i might never have a gf :feelsrope:

After 15 your life just goes extremely downhill so you're waiting for nothing.
Sorry, bro.

You should know damn well that the world is not going to get better, I would not expect things to get better until 90% of the population is gone from ((Their)) work, and when Society has destroyed itself.

Things are going to get a lot worse before they get better.

I’m just trying to enjoy the present cause I know it will get worse

Quantum immortality is real and you will live forever. You will be a virgin, forever.
iu

I wish I could skip time like in rpgs

I feel that I'm always waiting for things to get better.Im waiting for the world to get better. I always hope that my life will get better.What is even the purpose of my life.It feels like I'm in limbo
Nigga you waiting on an abandoned NYC subway line.

I am waiting for jesus return