Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like I am touching a little part of the normie life by smoking weed

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
Just spoke to my new RA high as fuck and did some kind of crazy shit with some other bmx riders. too bad I might be dropping out again soon, FUCK.

combine and with all this bullshit happening to me at uni I feel like the "bad kid" rebel in high school even though I haven't done shit wrong.

I guess you've contemplating about quitting a few times. I don't blame you, uni does do you in the head...

Btw devilman crybaby was pretty good ;)

That's better than being a loser who spends 12 hours a day playing vidya like me

kodoku said:
That's better than being a loser who spends 12 hours a day playing vidya like me

I wish i had more vidya

Dude, that's what happened to me at the end of highschool, started smoking a little bit here and there.

Then I developed psychosis one time after eating brownies and I had to withdraw from uni.

gstvtrp said:
Dude, that's what happened to me at the end of highschool, started smoking a little bit here and there.

Then I developed psychosis one time after eating brownies and I had to withdraw from uni.

I'm so close to dropping/sui fuuuuuuck why can't things just be  good instead of bad
not sure if im still high

kodoku said:

i play league of legends way too much and i dont even play ranked

Indari said:
I'm so close to dropping/sui fuuuuuuck why can't things just be  good instead of bad
not sure if im still high

it sounds like things are going good aside from the drama with your previous roommate. Hang in there and finish the semester.

Just remember that normalfags smoke high THC which makes one feel like dying.

You need a good THC to CBD ratio, like the shitty Mexican weed we smoked growing up.

fukmylyf said:
it sounds like things are going good aside from the drama with your previous roommate. Hang in there and finish the semester.

They are not. The scrutiny around me is majorly overblown and I'm not doing well academically either. I have 0 motivation for anything. The only thing that's going kinda good is WEED

Feel like I'm touching my dick, because I am.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Feel like I'm touching my dick, because I am.

same, and fuck normies