Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel like I can't even make friends online anymore.

chadguts

chadguts

5'8" is my best quality
During middle school, I coped with my mental illness and lack of social awareness by making friends online (as many of us on here do). But as I get older (I am 18 now) I'm finding it harder and harder to talk to people one on one, even online. The struggles I have in real life are starting to pass onto the internet too. Even on this site, where we're all basically in the same boat, it's incredibly difficult for me to talk directly to you guys. I can make these open-ended posts, but I usually can never reply, and I never have the balls to DM anybody I think I could get along with. It's just too hard, I feel like every time I try I'm just going to say something stupid and get cast out of this community like everywhere else. I know that probably won't happen, but it scares me.

I don't know what to do. I don't want to be alone, the internet is all I have. If I can't communicate on here, what else is there? Am I really so retarded that I can't even talk to other people who are at the same level hated by society as I am? What the hell is wrong with me?

Sry bro, it only gets worse.

what mental illness do you have?

also do you really think this forum is good for making friends? it's chads.co :lul: ...

what mental illness do you have?

Generalized anxiety, social anxiety, paranoia, and a thought disorder that messes up my speech are the ones that affect my interactions with other people.

Incelitis
This disease has been on the rise ever since the rise of internet. Surprisingly it affects males only. Some misogynist experts even claim that the virus T. Coli ( Tinderis Coli ) , Instabacillus and Whoreococcus are the major cause of this harmful widespread disease.
It is estimated that almost 30% of the male population is affected by this virus and the numbers are expected to increase.

Symptoms: Virgin past high school, poor social skills, depression, anxiety and loneliness.

Treatment: Some misogynist experts believe that Shariabacillus could potentially cure the virus.

it's very rare, and when it does happen that person leaves me, I am personalitycel :(

never made an online friend jfl

Incelitis
This disease has been on the rise ever since the rise of internet. Surprisingly it affects males only.

Symptoms: Virgin past high school, poor social skills, depression, anxiety and loneliness.

b-but advancement of humanity bro

b-but advancement of humanity bro
Images 33

:lul:

Making friends is all about being attractive

I have the same problem

I've had 0 friends for years it isnt that bad tbh