Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I feel like I'd rather die a lonely virgin than settle for below 7/10 girlfriend, but there's a reason why

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
Hear me out folks

The reason I am wrestling mentally with whether or not I could be with a sub 7/10 girl, is because EVEN IF SHE HAD A HEART OF GOLD AND AN INCREDIBLE PERSONALITY and was sweet kind and loving

Living life with her, doing everything....

Just looking at her would be a constant, painful reminder that I am genetic trash and wasn't genetically good enough to get a truly beautiful female partner. I wasn't good enough to have my CHOICE of partners, I had to take the ugly mediocre creature that was given to me.

An ugly/mediocre girlfriend would be a reminder I no control over my life like a true, masculine man should have, and had to accept the shitty scraps I was given after viciously fighting my whole life the rat race/contest for used up pussy that all sub 8 men have to fight for

I wouldn't want to be forever after reminded that I couldn't do better

To extend this idea, consider sub 7 girls as Mcdonalds food, and above 7 girls as Gordon Ramsay's food.

Mcdonalds food might keep you fed (analogous to basic sexual and intimacy needs being met by ugly wife) but after a while you realise this isn't sustainable or conducive to living a healthy life, and is poisoning you with toxic chemicals and preservatives found in mcdonalds food. This fast food is not healthy at all (The analogy being an ugly chick would become toxic, belligerent and aggressive that she couldnt get chad, will overwhelmingly likely cheat on you, be manipulative as fuck and very toxic to your health and sanity, and demand better because she FULLY BELIEVES she can do better)

So its like

Im really wondering if its worth poisoning myself with mcdonalds burgers and every day of life remembering what other people have, that I can't afford or have access to

or

Just go hungry and live a solitary life.

I want to retain my sanity guys

LET ME BE CLEAR ON THIS

I do not want my looksmatch, because I do not want to be reminded of the genetic trash I am, and to be reminded of the horrific, torturous, lonely life experiences i've been through because of my low genetic quality. If anything, I yearn for a high genetic quality female to compensate for this lifetime of torture, to make me feel that at least I have some positive, beautiful thing to experience each day, as fleeting as it might be (in all likeliness a stacy who got with me cos of my millions of dollars if I won the lottery or something, would leave a few months after for chad or whatever)

I understand most of you would be completely happy with your looksmatch, but I hope you can understand where im coming from with regards to why I couldn't psychologically bear being with my looksmatch

I AM NOT A VOLCEL BECAUSE I HAVE THIS PREFERENCE, I would be volcel if I ACTUALLY HAD LOWER QUALITY WOMEN wanting a relationship with me, which I dont

I still dont get any attention anyway and honestly probably never will.

Nor is this fakecel. Im still ugly lol.

So

Do some critical thinking before you throw out baseless accusations boyos

Last edited:
If she's not deformed or fat i'd be with her.

I'd rather be lonely than be with a 10/10 black foid.

Hear me out folks

The reason I am wrestling mentally with whether or not I could be with a sub 7/10 girl, is because EVEN IF SHE HAD A HEART OF GOLD AND AN INCREDIBLE PERSONALITY and was sweet kind and loving

Living life with her, doing everything....

Just looking at her would be a constant, painful reminder that I am genetic trash and wasn't genetically good enough to get a truly beautiful female partner. I wasn't good enough to have my CHOICE of partners, I had to take the ugly mediocre creature that was given to me.

An ugly/mediocre girlfriend would be a reminder I no control over my life like a true, masculine man should have, and had to accept the shitty scraps I was given after viciously fighting my whole life the rat race/contest for used up pussy that all sub 8 men have to fight for

I wouldn't want to be forever after reminded that I couldn't do better

To extend this idea, consider sub 7 girls as Mcdonalds food, and above 7 girls as Gordon Ramsay's food.

Mcdonalds food might keep you fed (analogous to basic sexual and intimacy needs being met by ugly wife) but after a while you realise this isn't sustainable or conducive to living a healthy life, and is poisoning you with toxic chemicals and preservatives found in mcdonalds food. This fast food is not healthy at all (The analogy being an ugly chick would become toxic, belligerent and aggressive that she couldnt get chad, will overwhelmingly likely cheat on you, be manipulative as fuck and very toxic to your health and sanity, and demand better because she FULLY BELIEVES she can do better)

So its like

Im really wondering if its worth poisoning myself with mcdonalds burgers and every day of life remembering what other people have, that I can't afford or have access to

or

Just go hungry and live a solitary life.

I want to retain my sanity guys
I'd rather have a homely loving wife for the rest of my life than rope at 30 due to prolonged loneliness

r/choosingbeggars
2815ad1d08c858b1d151efec8e0b96690f30b21b91f1e7dd11563588e8f9e449

Basically the thinking of your average foid.

She’s gonna cuck you anyway don’t bother

what a question

do I die from starvation?
or eat the food that everyone else does?

your analogy is fucking retarded and just shows that you are as hypergamous(if not more) as an average foid because you equate unhealthy food with what you consider to be sub 7s. JFL

OP i agree with the premise of your argument, except in my case i'd rather remain virgin than to settle with SUB 5

me too I only want 8/10 blonde stacies

No point in entertaining this train of thought. I don't deserve a 7/10 and wouldn't ponder having one. My looksmatch would suffice. But I'd rather die then play second fiddle. No cock carousel riding thots.

OP i agree with the premise of your argument, except in my case i'd rather remain virgin than to settle with SUB 5
how would u rate urself

I maybe even could go for bit lower, but no way for ugly femorloids

mogs me. why wont u settle for a sub 5 though?

i doubt i mog you. i wont settle for sub 5 because i just dont find them attractive and i cant make myself settle for someone who im not attracted to

i doubt i mog you. i wont settle for sub 5 because i just dont find them attractive and i cant make myself settle for someone who im not attracted to
will u accept an arranged marriage with a looksmatched racematched virgin?

will u accept an arranged marriage with a looksmatched racematched virgin?

fuck no, my looksmatch would be a 2/10 subhuman foid like me. Better to remain celibate

Didn't you say, you wouldn't date/race mix with ethnic foids? Wouldn't that make you the same as the OP?
I probably did at one point, but I've decided that having a happa son in SEA is probably no worst than having a white son in America today, at least with my genetics.

It has never been incels.co, you're either fakecel or volcel

Foid mentality tbh

I’ll take a 6/10 because that is my potential looksmatch once I looksmaxx.

Fakecel isn't the only word I used.
Read the original post.

I'd be volcel if I actually got attention from these lower quality women, which I dont. I still get nothing, and this will likely never change

I'd be fakecel if I pretended to be incel when im not ie im not involuntarily celibate ie I have or can have sex if I desire so. At no point have I ever said or implied this to be the case.

Hence, you have been disproven.

The original post is a hypothetical analysis of a looksmatch situation and my PERSONAL OPINION on why, psychologically, it would be difficult for me to endure. This could be just my personal austim, or some others may feel the same. Bottom line, you gotta do critical thinking before you criticise

Last edited:
so you’re basically just a failed normie?
I think incel is including and below 5, 6 by definition is a bit above average, ie all good normie connotations of being that fun, great personality guy people can like and not feel creeped out by

wouldnt that make you volcel?

guess im a volcel then, i dont care about what people label me. The opinions of other people mean jackshit to me, the only thing that matters to me is getting what i want.

I probably did at one point, but I've decided that having a happa son in SEA is probably no worst than having a white son in America today, at least with my genetics.
At least you're honest, unlike some people around here. But whatever to each their own, same with the OP.

guess im a volcel then, i dont care about what people label me. The opinions of other people mean jackshit to me, the only thing that matters to me is getting what i want.
but this is incels.col dont u think its hypocritical to criticize foids for hypergamy when u urself intend to o the same?

Lol at incels not wanting their looksmatch. You are not better than females, hypocrites that complain about females despite having the same mentality as them.

but this is incels.co

just shut the fuck up retard. If i cant get the females who im attracted to (5/10+), then i'm incel.