Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel like I'm becoming a psychopath.

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
Disclaimer: This post is for venting purposes only. I do not condone murder. This should go without saying, but there are some soy cucks out there who will jump on any chance they get to push their narrative that all incels are evil.

I feel like I'm becoming somewhat psychopathic. I feel like my mental health is deteriorating more and more every day. I am slowly losing my sanity and descending into madness. I am losing my connection to reality, even though reality was never the nicest to me. I was never treated nicely by anyone. And all the lurking soys, don't give me that "it's your personality" crap because I was bullied in school and oppressed by the government for my whole life, and I was 15 when I even knew what an incel was, 17 when I came out as one. I've been suffering long before that. Anyway, I feel myself becoming more and more disconnected to reality, and it seems I am losing the ability to think, or even feel emotions. Lately, I've been having intrusive thoughts that have been becoming increasingly violent in nature, mainly about violently murdering those who have wronged me. Sometimes it's not just those who wronged me, sometimes I have intrusive thoughts of killing the entire human race because humanity is a wretched species. I can't help but to laugh or grin when thinking these thoughts. I don't want to commit any sort of crime, and I'm certainly not going to, but my intrusive thoughts are making my mental health go to shit, and it worries me that I can't help but to laugh when thinking about killing.

Ive become a little psychopathic but not as much as the average foid thats for sure

The dark tone of your message is critically undermined by the use of Comic Sans.

The dark tone of your message is critically undermined by the use of Comic Sans.
Loled.

But seriously though, as a fellow bulliedcel I can relate to how much it fucks with your mental health. I'm here for you boyo (dedsrs).

Loled.

But seriously though, as a fellow bulliedcel I can relate to how much it fucks with your mental health. I'm here for you boyo (dedsrs).
Thanks buddy boyo. Always nice to know someone went through the same experiences as I have. To make matters even worse, nine times out of ten the bullies were females (and when not, they were usually Chads) so the all-female administration team at my school would always find a way to pin the blame on me.

Thanks buddy boyo. Always nice to know someone went through the same experiences as I have. To make matters even worse, nine times out of ten the bullies were females (and when not, they were usually Chads) so the all-female administration team at my school would always find a way to pin the blame on me.
Yea I got bullied more by foids as well which is pretty suifuel. When foids weren't doing it would be a Chad as well. I don't understand why they can't just mind their own fucking business tbh.

Yea I got bullied more by foids as well which is pretty suifuel. When foids weren't doing it would be a Chad as well. I don't understand why they can't just mind their own fucking business tbh.
Don't understand why they can't just mind their own fucking business, huh? It's simple. They want you to be groveling at their feet because even though they're repulsed by you, they still think they're entitled to you. And when you don't worship them and grovel at their feet, they get bitchy and resort to bullying.

I'm a bit more on the Sociopath route, than Psychopath. But I can't say I'm shocked of what years of bullying, being denied sex/validation and isolation can do to one's mental health.

God that font is hard on the eyes. Anyways bro I have a similar situation and I don't think there is a cure. You have to cope or embrace it

I have intrusive thoughts of killing the entire human race because humanity is a wretched species. I can't help but to laugh or grin when thinking these thoughts.

same here.

Don’t worry you’ll probably feel better when your thinking is no longer based on their terms. Seeing things for how they really are especially when you’ve been essentially chased out and disposed of gives you an entirely new perspective on how you “should and shouldn’t” think

Yes, I was bullied too. And time to time I think about revenge. I was bullied by guys tbh.

A sociopath is a damn fuck up, like Greg from the Diary of Greg series. A psychopath is a charming and intelligent (read: good looking) individual, like Griffith from Berserk.
Forgive me for assuming things, but based on the fact you're registered on the incel community, the word you're looking for is sociopath.

It ok to hate - those that hated you first.

Perhaps reading "the book of five rings" will help you get that look that's called, "winning with your eyes." By looking (and actually being) dangerous it acts like a shield against bullying. Being shunned is much better. I know.

Made the same thread a few months back.

I've felt my empathy slowly wither away and flake off like an gangrenous flesh. I used to get outraged by bad headlines, then I was amused by other people's suffering, now I burst out into laughing when I read headlines about children dying. I honestly think this is part of a defense mechanism; like I was too empathic as a kid, but as society disappointed me I grew indifferent, and now that society actively wishes I'd die I laugh at pain. I can't even bring myself to care about my family or friends right now.

I am feeling the same way and wish to engage in violence such as street fights or fucking up expensive cars, nothing major.