Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I feel like I'm being spied on

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-
I get the sensation that someone is watching. I wonder if my coworkers suspect something. I wonder if they found a way to spy on me and figure my username on this forum.

Do you feel like someone is watching you?

Maybe they are watching you. Wouldn't be surprised as mass surveillance is a useful tactic for them

Just put electrical tape over your webcam, if you're on a laptop.

Just put electrical tape over your webcam, if you're on a laptop.
I don't use webcams. However, there's my phone... I wonder if it's spying on what I'm saying... maybe storing keywords for ads.

I get the sensation that someone is watching. I wonder if my coworkers suspect something. I wonder if they found a way to spy on me and figure my username on this forum.

What's your public worth?

It could be people who sit in higher places than you.

Either way, we're all under a microscope anyways, JFL if you dont think the FBI has a list of our names and addresses.

However, there's my phone... I wonder if it's spying on what I'm saying... maybe storing keywords for ads.
Probably. I mused to myself out loud once about not wanting to live, and then I got a bunch of recommendations of cat videos on YouTube. Could be a coincidence, though.
JFL if you dont think the FBI has a list of our names and addresses.
I've sometimes wondered if I have a personal agent, like a guardian angel, but in reverse.

hERe's looking at you kid!

I had a period when I pretty much had Truman Show delusion.

In my mind sex havers thought I had just lost my virginity and they all wanted to see how I would behave. They were even setting temptation traps at me just to see if I would fall into them. They were not interacting with me directly, just trying to mess around with my head for their own sickened amusement. Pranks, basically, like with Dwight in the Office.

As of today, I still don't know if I wasn't right to some degree at least, but I've decided not to care.

Last edited:

No one cares about me.So no.

Everyone in Ur life is a glow nigger

Sounds pretty gay tbhngl

Most incels have schizophrenia because of years of mental torment.

They are just laughing at your subhumanity

No one cares about you enough to watch you.

It's over.

As long as you’re not saying or doing anything illegal, you should be fine.

nobody cares about our sub human asses

Why is OP banned? Anyone with information, let me know.

Why is OP banned? Anyone with information, let me know.
He was being spied on.

yes of course

I hope the FBI kill me like Epstein.