Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel like I’m forced to be the monster

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
At work today I thought I’d try to talk with a foid coworker since I’m shipping off soon and it’s the last thing I can do. Talked to her here and there and it seemed fine, I asked for her number and she said yes. She didn’t give it to me that moment so I thought okay she’ll give it to me at the end. Work ends she bolts to punch out so I try to catch up, and she runs into the bathroom, so I just leave because it was clear she knew I was there she was just terrified of me. There’s being incel, then there’s just being a complete monster. Something people can’t relate to and run away from. Is over boyo

that's simply brutal

"The worst that can happen is she says no!"

Jfl at soytard dating advice

"The worst that can happen is she says no!"

Jfl at soytard dating advice
I wish she said no. Words can’t accurately describe the pain and frustration I felt driving home

Maybe she really had to take a shit?

They aren't scared when they're dating their thug maxxed Chad boyfriend from prison who ends up murdering her lol.

But in the presence of incels they are hyper-vigiliant and so easy to scare. JFL.

The possibility however remote of inferior DNA entering their womb freaks them out more than the real possibity of being abused and worse by a potential boyfriend. Literally dying is not so terrifying to them as being associated with inferior genes. Let that sink in lol.

Last edited:
Maybe she really had to take a shit?
I hope so
They aren't scared when they're dating their thug maxxed Chad boyfriend from prison who ends up murdering her lol.

But in the presence of incels they are hyper-vigiliant and so easy to scare. JFL.
They aren’t scared of anything that looks good. If you’re an ugly fuck (AND you gymcel) you’ve likely entered creep status by just breathing

Last edited:
At work today I thought I’d try to talk with a foid coworker since I’m shipping off soon and it’s the last thing I can do. Talked to her here and there and it seemed fine, I asked for her number and she said yes. She didn’t give it to me that moment so I thought okay she’ll give it to me at the end. Work ends she bolts to punch out so I try to catch up, and she runs into the bathroom, so I just leave because it was clear she knew I was there she was just terrified of me. There’s being incel, then there’s just being a complete monster. Something people can’t relate to and run away from. Is over boyo
Should have waited outside the building exit for her. You could pretend to be doing something to waste time.

If you’re autistic or not Chad then women are just going to see you as the ‘creep’, sad but true.

Should have waited outside the building exit for her. You could pretend to be doing something to waste time.
I could never do that to myself. I’d risk looking like an even bigger creep by just “happening” to be there waiting. I don’t have work tomorrow or any time soon but I guess we’ll see if I get fired for sexual harassment or something the next time I come in.

The possibility however remote of inferior DNA entering their womb freaks them out more than the real possibity of being abused and worse by a potential boyfriend. Literally dying is not so terrifying to them as being associated with inferior genes. Let that sink in lol.

You need to learn how to survive in our type of society. YOU CAN'T DO THIS SHIT. You already knew going into it that she will reject you, and probably that she doesn't like you. If she liked you she would approach you FIRST and all you would need to do is smile and exist. If you're not a chad you're automatically considered a creep so don't be fucking surprised if you're treated like this.

If we’re seen as monsters we may as well be monsters. Piss on the world.

You need to learn how to survive in our type of society. YOU CAN'T DO THIS SHIT. You already knew going into it that she will reject you, and probably that she doesn't like you. If she liked you she would approach you FIRST and all you would need to do is smile and exist. If you're not a chad you're automatically considered a creep so don't be fucking surprised if you're treated like this.
My mom has been telling me that “women don’t approach” bullshit. Just to spite her I thought I’d try approaching again to solidify she was wrong

Honestly I don't consider any foid at work to be gf material, I rather just do my occupations and leave when time is up. I don't want to suffer from such prejudices of false hopes. I don't want to fall for the normie meme of meeting your wife at work, because I know it will never happen. It's over.

They aren’t scared of anything that looks good. If you’re an ugly fuck (AND you gymcel) you’ve likely entered creep status by just breathing