Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel like I’ve rejected almost every cope the world has to offer. What’s left?

No1stupid

No1stupid

sleep-deprived insomniacel
-
I no longer believe in the concept of a “dream job”, and I think I would learn to hate any profession I tried. I have never liked any of my jobs in my entire life, and although I have encountered coworkers I like, there are always shitstains who ruin it.

My movie and videogame copes are already starting to seem empty and unfulfilling. I’m only 26, so there’s got to be something more.

What do wizardcels do for purpose in their lives? Because I’m starting to panic if LDARing on this forum is the last notable event of my life.

Nothing's left. I don't enjoy anything any more.

Trying to make yourself go insane or drugmaxx
Or both , they work pretty well together tbh ..
Im not encouraging you , these are just Copes i think about .
I want to hallucinate and life far away from Reality , if i achieve this by insanity or drugs i dont really care tbh

A nice car, a BMW.

My movie and videogame copes are already starting to seem empty and unfulfilling. I’m only 26, so there’s got to be something more.

@anon1822
I also have the same problem. WoW is not much fun like it was before. I am now watching some Pokemon Let's Plays, as a grown up man.

A nice car, a BMW.

Working on that one.

Religion maxxing

Do good deeds, max out Karma to get better after life destinations

Even Buddhism has hells and heavens

WawelDragon1683
-
I will wageslave 'till death
Joined Apr 18, 2019
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing forum list
@WawelDragon1683

Nothing's left. I don't enjoy anything any more.
I’d be ok with that if I was about to die of old age.

It hurts saying “my life is over at 26”, but there’s really nothing. Just a torturous and painful slide to the bottom...

@anon1822
I also have the same problem. WoW is not much fun like it was before. I am now watching some Pokemon Let's Plays, as a grown up man.

Working on that one.
I'm watching Street Fighter and Tekken video essays about the history of these games and various events. Thing is, I've never played these games, cause I can't play fighting games with a keyboard and mouse. So I'm watching lengthy youtube videos about games I'll never play. What kind of life is this?

Having a productive hobby is the best cope. ever.

I'm watching Street Fighter and Tekken video essays about the history of these games and various events. Thing is, I've never played these games, cause I can't play fighting games with a keyboard and mouse. So I'm watching lengthy youtube videos about games I'll never play. What kind of life is this?

It is pretty much over at this point. While teenage people have fun during the night, we watch some videos on the internet as a grown up man. I am still watching Pokemon Let's Plays.

It is pretty much over at this point. While teenage people have fun during the night, we watch some videos on the internet as a grown up man. I am still watching Pokemon Let's Plays.

Still watching Pokémon Let’s Plays late into your 20’s and early 30’s is a definite sign that it never began. I still watch LPs at 26 to cope

Replying to threads with peoples avis is a good cope tbh.

Feelsgoodman

LastGerman