Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I feel like jerking off as soon as I get home

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I don't have a girlfriend or a woman to help me let off steam, so my only option is to jerk off. I've been doing this shit since I was 11-years-old and I can't stop anymore. I have a high sex drive and I doubt it will ever go down. Maybe I wouldn't be addicted to masturbation if I had got a girlfriend back in the day. This is just another proof of how much women can ruin a man's life.

It makes me cry when I think about it sometimes.

Well at least we can do that I guess, if feminists get their way, we'll all be imprisoned for fapping.

Jerk off at work then

Same boyo same, I've been trying to stop. Never have I thought I will suffer so much from this.

At my old job, I had this same problem because I had a hapa stacy coworker who always dressed to show off her best assets, right down to wearing a white blouse almost every day to show off her dark brown tan.

At least at my current job, none of the foids look/dress/act like that, so it's not really a problem for me anymore.