Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like the universe is raping me

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
The synchronicities in my suffering seem too specific to not be by design. The fabric of the universe is opposed to my very existence, I just do not belong here. It’s like water and oil, we just cannot coexist. As the vastly inferior entity I am the one to be crushed beneath its weight. I walk around the city with my face contorted in an expression of perpetual disgust at all that I see, and I feel the world spitting back at me in kind. There is no beauty in this world for me, only mockery and illusion. The most beautiful scenes in nature serve as nothing but an ironically placed backdrop to contrast how horrible the human experience really is.

Our emotions are supposed to be sacred to us simply because they make life worth living? But they are nothing but distractions, profane caricatures of meaning beckoning us through an endless maze of smoke and mirrors until we finally drop dead before ever having felt truly satisfied. This is the fate of the lucky ones. For love is the most coveted human emotion, and those who don’t know it have never truly been born at all, they are but hollow ghosts, shades of men doomed to walk the earth without a taste of that one thing which they know is supposed to best quench man’s undying thirst for meaning. They know not what it tastes like, though they miss it every day. They will never know its warmth, they will only feel the void of its absence burning straight through them like radiation off a dying star.

The only comforting voice in this sea of screams is that of death, willing them to take his hand and follow unto oblivion, where sense has no more meaning and meaning need not suffer sense. Take me death, where suffering hath no meaning and this senseless pain can suffer death.

Non of us is virgin.

This was beautiful, it actually made me want to cry. Well done.

I like your prose. Perfectly encapsulates the incel experience. This should be pinned tbh.

Synchronicity indeed, life is too cruel sometimes for it to be coincidence, isn't it?
Though I am hyper-rational and must consciously resist that line of thinking, it does feel so in my bones sometimes.

I've made out of hate. It sustains me. I think it should be it's own fifth fundamental force of nature.

You can make good copebuxx in the field of writing br0!

Very beautiful sorrow.

Sad but true.

What did I do to deserve my fate?

Incels have it worse than female rape victims tbh. Rape victims have to endure like 10 minutes of having sex with an ugly guy and they get over it and continue living their easy lives like they did before and they even go back to fucking Chads like nothing happened. But us incels have to endure a lifetime of suffering. I feel pain every minute of the day. Lately I've even been experiencing physical pain. I'm not sure if its due to getting older or if its just my emotional pain getting so out of control that it is affecting my body, but I tend to think its the latter. When I get really down and depressed and start crying, I get bad migraines and body aches. If I stay up late one night crying and dwelling on my inceldom, the next morning I will wake up feeling hungover with my whole body feeling stiff and achy and arthritic. The pain is getting to be too bad. I wish someone would RAPE me even if it's an ugly, fat, old woman. At least it'll give me an ounce of validation in this cruel world.

The synchronicities in my suffering seem too specific to not be by design. The fabric of the universe is opposed to my very existence, I just do not belong here. It’s like water and oil, we just cannot coexist. As the vastly inferior entity I am the one to be crushed beneath its weight. I walk around the city with my face contorted in an expression of perpetual disgust at all that I see, and I feel the world spitting back at me in kind. There is no beauty in this world for me, only mockery and illusion. The most beautiful scenes in nature serve as nothing but an ironically placed backdrop to contrast how horrible the human experience really is.

Our emotions are supposed to be sacred to us simply because they make life worth living? But they are nothing but distractions, profane caricatures of meaning beckoning us through an endless maze of smoke and mirrors until we finally drop dead before ever having felt truly satisfied. This is the fate of the lucky ones. For love is the most coveted human emotion, and those who don’t know it have never truly been born at all, they are but hollow ghosts, shades of men doomed to walk the earth without a taste of that one thing which they know is supposed to best quench man’s undying thirst for meaning. They know not what it tastes like, though they miss it every day. They will never know its warmth, they will only feel the void of its absence burning straight through them like radiation off a dying star.

The only comforting voice in this sea of screams is that of death, willing them to take his hand and follow unto oblivion, where sense has no more meaning and meaning need not suffer sense. Take me death, where suffering hath no meaning and this senseless pain can suffer death.
You have too much intelligence and insight just to throw away your life. You are clinically depressed, and while I'm no fan of psychotherapy, there are some interesting drugs that can help you find a different perspective. I'm not talking about mind-numbing drugs, but rather SSRI inhibitors and related drugs. Try it. What have you to lose?

Ironically enough the universe wouldn't want to rape us because we're too ugly.

Imagine thinking any chad with a "personality" could ever write this.
This guy pretty much personalitymaxxed but still no gf.
Beautiful text mate.

Just take the honkpill and find meaning in the fact that there is no meaning

Exactly the way I think about all of this misery, sometimes I doubt my atheism, this can't be random, so many specific shit had to happen to lead me to this shit quality of life.

Some occult forces are acting against us with intent!

Exactly the way I think about all of this misery, sometimes I doubt my atheism, this can't be random, so many specific shit had to happen to lead me to this shit quality of life.

Some occult forces are acting against us with intent!
It seems consciousnesses itself is merely a stage for suffering to be played out in.

Everyone here is being raped by the universe for being born with shit genetics.

The universe is raping you? Sue the universe and shame the universe on #MeToo.

I think human consciousness is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware. Nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself. We are creatures that should not exist by natural law. We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self, this accretion of sensory experience and feelings, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody's nobody. I think the honorable thing for our species to do is to deny our programming. Stop reproducing. Walk hand in hand into extinction. One last midnight, brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal.

So what's the point of getting out of bed in the morning? I tell myself I bear witness, but the real answer is that it's obviously my programming. And I lack the constitution for suicide.

I think the honorable thing for our species to do is to deny our programming. Stop reproducing. Walk hand in hand into extinction. One last midnight, brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal.
What are your opinions on VHEMT?

I think human consciousness is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware. Nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself. We are creatures that should not exist by natural law. We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self, this accretion of sensory experience and feelings, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody's nobody. I think the honorable thing for our species to do is to deny our programming. Stop reproducing. Walk hand in hand into extinction. One last midnight, brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal.

So what's the point of getting out of bed in the morning? I tell myself I bear witness, but the real answer is that it's obviously my programming. And I lack the constitution for suicide.
I agree man, well put. There is literally no sense in this insanity we call conscious experience, yet because this level of intelligence comes with natural curiosity we are endogenously programmed to keep searching for meaning where there is is none, it’s nothing but a wild goose chase.

I like your avatar.

a very narcissistic way of saying:
"I feel bad".

Very good text and interesting thread. Human consciousness seems like a false gift of nature, we can't handle the universe and it's lack of meaning. Life can be too hard and meaningless when you are a genetic failure, something that exists to be eliminated by natural selection. I think the best option is to abandon consciousness and this eternal search for a meaning. We should just embrace the chaos of our universe,
even if this is difficult for us as humans.

Very good text and interesting thread. Human consciousness seems like a false gift of nature, we can't handle the universe and it's lack of meaning. Life can be too hard and meaningless when you are a genetic failure, something that exists to be eliminated by natural selection. I think the best option is to abandon consciousness and this eternal search for a meaning. We should just embrace the chaos of our universe,
even if this is difficult for us as humans.
Thanks bro, and yes - that would be a better route forward.

I too think that self awareness, while giving humans a unique and enormously powerful tool, also gave them foreknowledge of their own deaths, and that has screwed up things ever since. An animal dies but once, a man dies a thousand times before his death (abject apologies to Shakespeare). Men develop religions primarily to dismiss the awful truth by replacing it with a beautiful and shining lie.

I too think that self awareness, while giving humans a unique and enormously powerful tool, also gave them foreknowledge of their own deaths, and that has screwed up things ever since. An animal dies but once, a man dies a thousand times before his death (abject apologies to Shakespeare). Men develop religions primarily to dismiss the awful truth by replacing it with a beautiful and shining lie.
Have you read ‘the denial of death?’

The universe is raping you? Sue the universe and shame the universe on #MeToo.
Great idea, I can finally retire from wagecucking.

I feel like i'm raping the universe.

The synchronicities in my suffering seem too specific to not be by design. The fabric of the universe is opposed to my very existence, I just do not belong here. It’s like water and oil, we just cannot coexist. As the vastly inferior entity I am the one to be crushed beneath its weight.
This is the fate of the genetically inferior male. To live and die trapped in an endless hall fraught with loss and suffering. There is only one chance for escape

There are supernatural forces at work in the universe, I can sense it