Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like ugly ricecels are on a different tier of hideousness

BlackWizard

BlackWizard

Recruit
★★★★★

have you ever noticed that?

sure every race and ethnicity have their own ugly people

but ugly ricecels just look out-of-this-world in a bad way

I've seen many ugly white, black, middle eastern, indian people in my lifetime

and none of them elicit the level of disgust I feel inside whenever I see an ugly ricecel

they almost look legit deformed but they're not. these are just regular, ugly asians

only white people with some form of disability come close to this level of ugliness

Whats with you and ricecels? Are you a white larper who loves to mock them even though they are suppose to be our fellow truecel brothers? Fuck off.

being ehtnic is a curse man at least they have high iq to cope

Whats with you and ricecels? Are you a white larper who loves to mock them even though they are suppose to be our fellow truecel brothers? Fuck off.

no I'm a ricecel myself

but ugly ricecels just stand out in a bad way due to their subhuman eye area

I think this is big

You really hate us rices don't you?

no I'm a ricecel myself

I think this is big
Yes they instill disgust in every normie, cuck, women even though it's supposedly about your personality bro. These truecel ricecels deserve pity not disgust from us.

But does he mog them?
Refrence

Ricecels aren't that bad tbh. You went out of your way to find the ugliest ones you could possibly find. Those ricecels mog most currycels and blackcels.

I disagree, I don't think ugly ricecels are any worse than other races. I DO think that 'handsome' and 'average' ricecels are hideous as compared to handsome and average men of other races though

Now you understand my pain brothER :feelsokman:

View attachment 129885

View attachment 129886

View attachment 129887

View attachment 129888

View attachment 129889

have you ever noticed that?

sure every race and ethnicity have their own ugly people

but ugly ricecels just look out-of-this-world in a bad way

I've seen many ugly white, black, middle eastern, indian people in my lifetime

and none of them elicit the level of disgust I feel inside whenever I see an ugly ricecel

they almost look legit deformed but they're not. these are just regular, ugly asians

only white people with some form of disability come close to this level of ugliness
Fuucckk

No wonder why sub5 men from other races are able to bed noodlewhores

Lifefuel tbh

They all look autistic

I disagree, I don't think ugly ricecels are any worse than other races. I DO think that 'handsome' and 'average' ricecels are hideous as compared to handsome and average men of other races though

no I'm a ricecel myself

I think this is big

In my opinion ricecels are the ugliest of all male genders. But they still outperform Indians and Middle Eastern men (by 1-2%) in at least one study.

I hate being a riceman.:cryfeels:

In my opinion ricecels are the ugliest of all male genders. But they still outperform Indians and Middle Eastern men (by 1-2%) in at least one study.
they generally have a lower looks ceiling than both but i still think curries have a higher surplus of subhumans

Have you ever seen a sand nigger?
26egypt-cnd-inline1-jumbo.jpg

Can you blame the foids for not wanting these ethnic sub humans pics posted here? I mean if I was a foid, I would run the other way too ngl.

yeah we're all just being honest here. that's the point of this forum

asians have lots of cultural achievements to be proud of (I'm Korean myself.) aesthetics just isn't one of them

typical asian features such as epicanthal fold combined with lack of brow ridge = fatal death blow

don't criticize asians for fixing their eye area and going for double eyelid surgery

90% of the asians just look hideous if they don't fix their eye area somehow

10% does look decent tho

This is actually because mongoloid (Asian) features slightly resemble those of down's syndrome, which was formerly known as mongolism no coincidence there. An ugly Asian would generally possess stronger Asian features than those who are more attractive, therefore looking not just ugly, but also mentally/physically handicapped like those with Down's syndrome

yeah we're all just being honest here. that's the point of this forum

asians have lots of cultural achievements to be proud of (I'm Korean myself.) aesthetics just isn't one of them

typical asian features such as epicanthal fold combined with lack of brow ridge = fatal death blow

don't criticize asians for fixing their eye area and going for double eyelid surgery

90% of the asians just look hideous if they don't fix their eye area somehow

10% does look decent tho

Conversely, I don't understand how white men are attracted to the same eye features on an Asian female. I find the same features on ricemen and noodlewhores to be very unattractive, yet white dudes will still go for them.

Conversely, I don't understand how white men are attracted to the same eye features on an Asian female. I find the same features on ricemen and noodlewhores to be very unattractive, yet white dudes will still go for them.

yeah asian eyes are generally ugly on both genders

but the neotenous nature of asian looks (no brow ridge, small frame, lack of definitions) all favor the female gender

they just look younger which is a plus for foids, not men

but I do agree that asian females are highly, highly overrated.

can't ever compete with 10/10 White girl. no fuckin' way.

yeah asian eyes are generally ugly on both genders

but the neotenous nature of asian looks (no brow ridge, small frame, lack of definitions) all favor the female gender

they just look younger which is a plus for foids, not men

but I do agree that asian females are highly, highly overrated.

can't ever compete with 10/10 White girl. no fuckin' way.

Yup not even close. IMO, 6/10 white foid handily beats a 10/10 asian noodlewhore any day of the week for me.

Ricecels aren't that bad tbh. You went out of your way to find the ugliest ones you could possibly find. Those ricecels mog most currycels and blackcels.

this site is full of larp racebaiters shitting on poorly represented rices
no sane person would make an account to cherrypick worst people of his race

i bet you if some troll made an account to only post stuff that shits on currys/mayos (two biggest users of the forums) they would be banned instantly

this site is full of larp racebaiters shitting on poorly represented rices
no sane person would make an account to cherrypick worst people of his race

i bet you if some troll made an account to only post stuff that shits on currys/mayos (two biggest users of the forums) they would be banned instantly

i can write something in Korean and you judge whether I'm native or not

as i've said what makes asians stand out ugly is their subhuman eye area

combine that with shitty frame and manlet height

and you think asian men being generally undesirable is some kind of media conspiracy?

Genetic predisposition to unattractiveness despite the potential for it. Very similar to the Caucasian race, particularly the Nordid race.

i can write something in Korean and you judge whether I'm native or not

as i've said what makes asians stand out ugly is their subhuman eye area

combine that with shitty frame and manlet height

and you think asian men being generally undesirable is some kind of media conspiracy?

I can read and write Korean so I could probably confirm if he does write in korean FYI

I can read and write Korean so I could probably confirm if he does write in korean FYI

내가 한국인인걸 증명하기 위해서 쓰는 글이다

난 동양인들이 외모에 대해서 좀 더 솔직해 졌으면 좋겠다

다른 부분에서 우수한 점도 있으니 외모 좀 못생겼다고 해서

우울해 하며 자살할 필요 없음

근데 못생긴건 사실임 ㅋㅋ

내가 한국인인걸 증명하기 위해서 쓰는 글이다

우울해 하며 자살할 필요 없음

근데 못생긴건 사실임 ㅋㅋ

Yup it looks right to me.

Translation:
I am writing this to confirm I am Korean.

I would prefer that we become more honest about the physical appearances of Asians.

Even if we become depressed because of our ugliness, since we have achievements and positive aspects of ourselves in other areas, there is no need for us to choose suicide.

But us being ugly is true, haha.

내가 한국인인걸 증명하기 위해서 쓰는 글이다

우울해 하며 자살할 필요 없음

근데 못생긴건 사실임 ㅋㅋ

Obviously this proves you are just another toxic white male misogynist like all the other incels. :soy:

Next, to prove I am curry, I will post a photo of my latest streetshit.

Yup it looks right to me.

Translation:
I am writing this to confirm I am Korean.

I would prefer that we become more honest about the physical appearances of Asians.

Even if we become depressed because of our ugliness, since we have achievements and positive aspects of ourselves in other areas, there is no need for us to choose suicide.

But us being ugly is true, haha.

yup that's pretty much it
u remind me of @Riceman

I actually followed him for a while and agreed with most of his stance

but that guy seemed to be Chinese, not Korean

you'd be amazed how most asians are realistic about their appearance

when you go to the largest Japanese and Korean online communities

most of them agree that White people look way better on average

Curries and Blacks are debatable (in their eyes)

Communist Chinese are too nationalistic to openly state that opinion online

but I assume they all feel similarly inside

Last edited:
yup that's pretty much it

I actually followed him for a while and agreed with most of his stance

but that guy seemed to be Chinese, not Korean

you'd be amazed how most asians are realistic about their appearance

when you go to the largest Japanese and Korean online communities

most of them agree that White people look way better on average

Curries and Blacks are debatable (in their eyes)

Communist Chinese are too nationalistic to openly state that opinion online

but I assume they all feel similarly inside

This.

If you ever watch Korean dramas or korean movies, you will instantly see all the actors and actresses trying to look more westernized. The double eyelid surgeries, nose jobs to get taller noses, cheekbone surgeries to have higher cheekbones, and their skin is almost as white as albinos, making sure to have full hair so that flat mongolian skulls are well hidden, etc.

Western beauty is the gold standard there, whether they admit it or not.

I completely agree with you ugly ricecels looking so hideous small eyes , high cheekbones , big skull/face combined with big/wide nose looks really subhuman :cryfeels: It's over for them for sure truly we live in globally genetics based caste system no matter where u go in this world it's the same especially in korea lookism is highly on demand must be suifuel for you to seeing your country with full of shallow cunts

Why do males fuck below their looksmatch at all? Much higher sex drive and desire to spread seed. Personally I believe part of why noodlewhores are so attractive to white males is because of juggarnaut law tbh.

Cant blame op for hating on himself. Im a gook myself and its hard to cope when your own women hate u for being the same race.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back