Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I feel like we almost have a joking rivalry with Brazilian Smegma

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
He gets joked about on here so much and he responds so often on IT that its just kinda comical how long this has gone on. I don’t have any ill will towards the guy at this point its just kinda funny. Sorta like Tom and Jerry or Spy Vs Spy or something. I’m not sure how serious he or other posters here take the feud but I see it as kind of an amusing side plot to everything usually talked about here

typical joker batman relationship, we as the blackpilled dark knight keep beating the shit out of this clown but he keeps coming back, deep inside we know we both need each other. it'll be a sad day when this merda dog dies in a favela shootout

Attachments

• jokecel.jpg
    jokecel.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 4
typical joker batman relationship, we as the blackpilled dark knight keep beating the shit out of this clown but he keeps coming back, deep inside we know we both need each other. it'll be a sad day when this merda dog dies in a favela shootout
society

Imagine caring what that stupid fuck thinks.

Don’t care about him

He is a fucking retard but he’s our fucking retard. It would be sad to see him go ngl

we have a he lives rent free in many users heads and the concept of incel lives in his head perpetually type of thing

High IQ
He is a fucking retard but he’s our fucking retard. It would be sad to see him go ngl