Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like writing a weird monologue, so here.

• Thread starter Deleted member 6537
  • Start date
Deleted member 6537

Deleted member 6537

Banned
-
Pillars of glass and steel rip themselves into the bleeding sky, their loftiness as if a tyrant, ruling his subjects with inhuman and machine-like lashes upon their backs. The lines that connect them as if cobwebs spun on the once beautiful sky, now reduced to the hue of flesh. The mind conjures images of trees, rocks, and rivers, as to surround itself with the grace of God's creation, to disappear from this dystopia. Not a soul is created to live in this empire of machines, where the purely material instills its hegemony to these mourning souls, unable to relate to this machine of torture, with this dense forest reflecting alienation from its unforgiving trees that stand above me. This shadow haunts me, instilling this.. feeling of loss into my psyche, as if it were a long-past soul who loved me. As if it calls to me, to join it in its journey far from here. Far from this mortal plane wherein I had found nothing but sadness.

Last edited:
I'm sorry you got no reply

Not weird enough, you didn't penised the unwielder of cock.

nice prose nigger

Not one word

I don't know how to reply, so I'll post an anime gif

Tumblr inline ndcf7u2a4F1sgj9jv540

i gave up after about 10 words

Read every word tbh

didn't read ngl

monologues me

Pillars of glass and steel rip themselves into the bleeding sky, their loftiness as if a tyrant, ruling his subjects with inhuman and machine-like lashes upon their backs. The lines that connect them as if cobwebs spun on the once beautiful sky, now reduced to the hue of flesh. The mind conjures images of trees, rocks, and rivers, as to surround itself with the grace of God's creation, to disappear from this dystopia. Not a soul is created to live in this empire of machines, where the purely material instills its hegemony to these mourning souls, unable to relate to this machine of torture, with this dense forest reflecting alienation from its unforgiving trees that stand above me. This shadow haunts me, instilling this.. feeling of loss into my psyche, as if it were a long-past soul who loved me. As if it calls to me, to join it in its journey far from here. Far from this mortal plane wherein I had found nothing but sadness.
This is no monologue
This is the first few paragraphs of your novel.
Write, release it UNLEASH THE BLACKPILL ON THESE NORMIE RETARDS

Over for writingcels