Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel mogged by foid hip flexibility / abduction ... I am inferior

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
I basically really have a lot of respect for guy martial artists who are flexible and can throw split kicks and shit like that. Plus the crazy stretch to not have femurs torn out of pelvic hip sockets with suspended BW or even weighted.

DP6gDGwVQAAxqBr.jpg

Neck
Barbell

But this leads to me feeling mogged by ballerinas.

It's like a double-taunt because they mock me with how they mog me athletically, but they are also double-ententring how I'm not read to have their superior ballet body in my arms.

What do?

Foid worship. inb4 30% warning from Chajjd

Since I did karate as a kid I've stayed pretty flexible as a result.

does that mean men with klinefelters are more flexible than regular men?

I cant even come close to touching my toes

getting stretch moggedn i thought everyone can achieve it.
We do have pelvic differences, I've heard that makes it easier for foids to do the external (lateral) rotation needed for turnoud and sidesplit.

Being flexible isn't a "masculine" trait, so there's no need to feel "mogged" by a flexible foid.

Now when a foid can throw a baseball farther than I can...then I feel mogged.

I don't care of my buttock. I want hole's butt.

Is it possible for us to make fitness vids for each other here without it being some kind of bragging?
I'd have to wear a mask for security purposes.
Is it possible for us to make fitness vids for each other here without it being some kind of bragging?
I'd have to wear a mask for security purposes.

This another thing which I am sure is ultimately genetic. I have always had terrible flexibility, and even after years of doing a martial art I only ever improved by a VERY small fractional amount. Never got anywhere close to doing a splits - my ligaments would literally need to increase by 30% in length which is biologically impossible outside of surgery/traction.

This another thing which I am sure is ultimately genetic. I have always had terrible flexibility, and even after years of doing a martial art I only ever improved by a VERY small fractional amount. Never got anywhere close to doing a splits - my ligaments would literally need to increase by 30% in length which is biologically impossible outside of surgery/traction.
Traction happens as a result of prolonged stretches though, so maybe you just didn't do it enough?

I assume you're referring to something like the liofemoral ligament which resists hyper-extension of the hip beyond ~15 degrees?

Traction happens as a result of prolonged stretches though, so maybe you just didn't do it enough?

Maybe, but I think I simply have such a low baseline level of flexibility it would never be possible for me to stretch enough to result in being able to do the splits. I went from being absurdly inflexible to being as flexible as a normal athletic type person who hasn't done any stretching or training.

I don't think any shitty baseline can utterly make it impossible, just progressively more effort (the older we get, the slower we heal when we fuck up our stretches and overdo them) which makes it seem not worthwhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back