Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i feel more for fictional characters than real people, anyone else the same?

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
when i watch anime and see a character suffering or dead, it genuinely makes me feel sad as well and i sometimes even cry.

irl tho i can watch 24/7 gore about families getting raped. tortured and killed and i feel NOTHING at all about it, it's weird af

when i watch anime and see a character suffering or dead, it genuinely makes me feel sad as well and i sometimes even cry.

irl tho i can watch 24/7 gore about families getting raped. tortured and killed and i feel NOTHING at all about it, it's weird af
god and anime on my side type of cringe

Yes, real foids and normies are piece of shit

My crushes in the last years were all on ficitious women. Jfl, started with my teenage years already, only ever had a handful of real crushes. Ngl.

No, I don't gve a shit about made up characters JFL

art can express emotions better , characters are able to do anything they want , the artstyle is smooth ( Anime )