Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I feel myself as a 12 years old teenager

Wastrel

Wastrel

Banned
-
After 5 months i will turn 22 years old, but anyway, even today i feel myself as a 12 years old teenager.
Feeling like nothing has changed in my life since 2012, I feel like I'm stuck at that age.
I will finish university in the summer 2021, but deeply inside I feel myself as a 12 years old boy.
Despite the fact that I will soon be 22 years old, I do not feel like an adult.
I think that the lack of experience of sex and relationships does not allow the psyche to develop fully.
Even if I will ascend and once day will find girlfriend, it will not fix the fact that I have had zero experience over the years.
In complete loneliness, the psyche is not capable of full development.
I am no longer a young boy, I discovered one gray hair, the appearance of wrinkles. From the age of 20, my face began to age noticeably.
I also noticed that with age I stopped feeling the years, each year does not feel like a separate one, but as if it were just a continuation of the previous one, it looks like a too long season of the series tv-show.

Do you live with your parents? Try moving out, dodging your landlord for rent will make you feel like an adult right away.

I'm 21 but also feel like i'm in my teens still

I feel the same way, but physically.

fuck shits true, feels like I’m mentally stunted

Not surprising, except for doing school exams, none of us have actually had any real life experience since aged 12. Maybe you might feel differently once you get a job to wageslave though.

GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING
transager

I feel exactly the same. 24 years old and feeling like 13-14.

if i dont suicide all i want for my future is enough money to be able to rot inside 24/7/365 without having to wage slave and be laughed at every day for my low iq and appearance

Same, Even when I wageslaved last year I still felt the same

id rather be a teenager being old terrifies me