Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel nothing but hatred.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
Hatred is the only thing I feel these days.
Hatred towards the school system that allowed me to get bullied.
Hatred towards my parents who kept me from fashionmaxxing and looksmaxxing.
Hatred towards Religion for empowering Chads.
Hatred towards Atheism and Atheist movements that promoted degeneracy as "natural".
Hatred towards Feminism and the Matriachy that made me respect women.
Hatred towards Capitalism that allowed Chads and Stacies, and allowed them to live life on easy mode, while simultaneously destroying Art.
Hatred towards Communism and Communists that claim to fight for the little guy, but completely ignored by suffering.
Hatred towards my former Oneitis for choosing a Chad over me multiple times and coming back to me, crying.
Hatred towards myself for denying the blackpill.

I will be 25 in a few months, and I will enter the next stage in my life with nothing but hatred in my heart.

Last edited:
Still better than oneitis .

Cope. Op is same age like me but he seems childish. Go copeepepepeperrrereER

Hatred towards Atheism and Atheist movements that promoted degeneracy as "natural".
Hatred towards Capitalism that allowed Chads and Stacies, and allowed them to live life on easy mode, while simultaneously destroying Art.
Hatred towards Communism and Communists that claim to fight for the little guy, but completely ignored by suffering.
Hatred towards my former Oneitis for choosing a Chad over me multiple times and coming back to me, crying.

I will be 25 in a few months, and I will enter the next stage in my life with nothing but hatred in my heart.
Hatred is your friend nigga

this is so fucking relatable