Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel pathetic

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Sorry if this is a forever alone type post but anyway.

I am an ugly hapa sub human with little athletic ability, small skull size and bad frame, light, shitty skin, shitty hair, autistic, not tall, stupid, low iq, shitty parents, no friends, no relationships ever, no future job prospects etc. Its honestly pathetic. I was born with a very bad hand as many here were also. I have 0 friends, all my oneitti have ended up fucking "genetically superior males" that mog me facially or in height brutally. Its PATHETIC, I didn't deserve to be born like this. There is nothing redeeming. I will never be a tall basketball player, or sprinter. Never genetically superior only genetically inferior in every sport. I was always badly athletic and stupid. This is the sad reality of sub human genes. I feel rage of this world, it disgusts me. You could call it the manifestation of humanity rage. Thinking about humanity makes me physically sick. It disgusts me. I cant describe this feeling, its just dread. Feeling inferior, pathetic, worthless. And this isn't for attention because you and me know there is nothing that can change this.

When I was around 13 I had a oneitis, she was cute with light hair and green eyes. I would be obsessed with her and would think about her all the time. When I was in the car with my parents I would only be thinking of her and for years this continued until I found out she was with a dark triad Chad, I felt so inferior. How could this be? But he mogged me brutally. I look like trash. I then had another oneitis, a female of Germanic origin but she also only wanted Chad, and this time it was 6"7 giga Chad. And here I thought she was different, but this did not break me. But recently finding out of my oneitis's social media account has destroyed me. Surrounded by these huge tall good looking guys, going to party for years while I rotted playing Minecraft is pathetic. We only have so many years on earth and a lot of mine are wasted. There is nothing that can be done, nobody is coming to save any of us. We are all FUCKED unless someone here is somehow a fakecel and someone betabuxxes? I don't fucking know.

I have tried white pill maxxing thinking that was salvation. I even tried requesting a ban here which is something I had never even considered doing as I thought the concept was pointless but I wanted to go all out. All it did was make me think of all the people who ignored me, bullied me, excluded me. I felt angry all day and came back here and felt better again. I have tried building up my body with pull ups, chin ups, push ups etc and have some what of a six pack on my sub human frame. But what use is that when my skeleton is so pathetic? What use is anything. The white pill for an incel is a very hard challenge which is mgtow in nature. I cannot be white pilled, the pain of life is too much.

I thought life was meant to be more, when I was younger playing with legos I imagined teenage years being full of fun but no it has only been dread. Its pathetic tbh. This life is evil, the universe existing and making us suffer through determinism is evil. I hope heat death happens and the universe is never again in this state so no being can suffer the pain of this existence. I am an adult now, old. I never think of myself like that. I have been living the same life as when I was 10. I go on my pc and play games then go to sleep with eating in-between. Pathetic. Meanwhile others enjoy their hedonistic life styles. Each year I saw them on snap chat at their events they never invited me to having fun, enjoying life. They had everything I didn't. Even the normies brutally mogged me. Those are distant memories to them now they will have until their old age yet for myself I have no such memories only dread of the future. I use to be scared of being a virgin at an old age but I can say now that time has run out. Its over. The future is me having some shitty job if im lucky as I ldar as an virgin for the rest of my days. Others will have highlights of their lives soon, unforgettable freedom of college and yet myself due to having a shitty memory and depression will not have such a thing. they will have memories and that and I will have nothing.

The future is dark, there will be more pain, more despair with each passing year. Fuck humanity for subjecting me to this torture. I despise it.

I get that. Snapchat is distilled suifuel. You get a window into how much you’re missing out. And the knowledge that no matter what you do you’ll always be chopped liver to other people is brutal. It’s enough to drive a man ovER the edge!

I get that. Snapchat is distilled suifuel. You get a window into how much you’re missing out. And the knowledge that no matter what you do you’ll always be chopped liver to other people is brutal. It’s enough to drive a man ovER the edge!
Nobody deserves this torture

Yep thats the main reason I deleted social media I was seeing everyone in my school have a normal teenage life.

I don't have a lot of good memories of my teenage years, only video games, gameplay videos, bullying, loneliness and meaningless bullshittery from imageboards. Literally nothing worth remembering.
I don't have a lot of good memories of my teenage years, only video games, gameplay videos, bullying, loneliness and meaningless bullshittery from imageboards. Literally nothing worth remembering.
just like my childhood, although it was a bit more fun but more traumatic :soy: and I didnt use imageboards.

Last edited:
My condolences keep venting here

How old are you? if i ever reach that point i would really consider roping.
My condolences keep venting here

can relate

38511293 6643 4B9B BE14 3268A020D989

I’m in similar situation as yours. It makes me think, why is it that there are so many incels here that have suffered almost the same exact way while coming from different cultures and backgrounds? Is there something other than genetic determinism that guided us into this mess? Maybe it’s the 21st century upbringing? Or the diet? Or parenting? I know for a fact that even though I’m literal genetic garbage, I would have been better looking and even NT if I grew up in different environment with proper nutrition, guidance, and most importantly positive mental input from a familial role model, even with the same genetics I have now.

I think we have to look deeper into our pasts and really try to meticulously analyze the way we grew up. Think of all the times where if someone actually intervened things might have actually turned out differently or at least a little better than they are now.

Yep thats the main reason I deleted social media I was seeing everyone in my school have a normal teenage life.
i use snapchat to fuel my depression/ remind me that im subhuman

I’m in similar situation as yours. It makes me think, why is it that there are so many incels here that have suffered almost the same exact way while coming from different cultures and backgrounds? Is there something other than genetic determinism that guided us into this mess? Maybe it’s the 21st century upbringing? Or the diet? Or parenting? I know for a fact that even though I’m literal genetic garbage, I would have been better looking and even NT if I grew up in different environment with proper nutrition, guidance, and most importantly positive mental input from a familial role model, even with the same genetics I have now.

I think we have to look deeper into our pasts and really try to meticulously analyze the way we grew up. Think of all the times where if someone actually intervened things might have actually turned out differently or at least a little better than they are now.

I think incels have always existed to some degree. They just didn't have the intERnet to find like minded individuals and probably believed in bluepilled simp ideas since there was no social media to expose the female nature.

What does that mean?
Look on the incel wiki, its the black pill but with giga coping to feel happy.

So many factors that fuck us up. The game was rigged from the start. JFL