RageFuel I feel so ashamed, pathetic and angry

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
★★★
13d 12h 51m
I feel extremely embarrassed and ashamed at the way i have been treated by humans. Everytime i try to be open minded and skeptical towards people, i get my hopes crushed again and again. It makes me feel pathetic because i feel like i'm treated as a subhuman for no fucking reason and that it's somehow my fault for being treated this way.

People are so fucking evil and cruel, i understand how ER felt now. He must have felt shame and worthlessness for being treated worse than dirt for no reason at all. I hope everyone will get fucking cancer and die an extremely painful death.

Deleted member 30248

Deleted member 30248

i fucked your mom and sister
-
9d 12h 36m
Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★★
151d 13h 7m
okay GrAYcel
@ThoughtfulCel @Diocel @HopeCopeRope @FullTimeLoser

SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
★★★
13d 12h 51m
okay GrAYcel
This forum is as shitty as lookism and looksmax now, you can't even vent anymore without being ridiculed. No wonder all the legit incels left and all that remains are a bunch of homosexual autistic teenagers
thats gay ngl kys you worthless GrAYcel piece of incel shit
What are you even doing here you autistic son of a whore? You do realize this is an incel forum and people come here to vent?

Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

[...]
★★★★★
69d 8h 21m
This forum is as shitty as lookism and looksmax now, you can't even vent anymore without being ridiculed. No wonder all the legit incels left and all that remains are a bunch of homosexual autistic teenagers

What are you even doing here you autistic son of a whore? You do realize this is an incel forum and people come here to vent?
It's ok buddyboyo, let it out

SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
★★★
13d 12h 51m
It's ok buddyboyo, let it out
No, i'm leaving, no point in being here. I thought i might meet people similar on here, but it's not the case. All the legit tormented incels like me have either roped, been banned or left to rot alone like we should do.

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★★
151d 13h 7m
What did you expect? Comforting and "wholesome" responses?

Deleted member 30248

Deleted member 30248

i fucked your mom and sister
-
9d 12h 36m
reply to me not quote me so i can get a noti you fucking worthless incel piece of shit. didnt read anyways. go ahead and kill yourself you worthless faggot. and leave your mother and sister a bit early tonight will you? i got an affair with your oneitis afterwards.
JFL this retard thinks we are some sort of therapy group :lul: :lul:

ERadicator

ERadicator

Clowncel
★★★★★
124d 22h 7m
In times like this I usually remind myself of a certain quote, "your damned if you do and your damned if you don't". This philosophy applies to everyday life of a trucel

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
156d 6h 10m
okay GrAYcel
I don't disagree with the contents of the post but it does feel like it's written intentionally to be baity.

Selinity

Selinity

banned
-
20d 19h 20m
It makes me feel pathetic because i feel like i'm treated as a subhuman for no fucking reason
You've been here for months and you named yourself "Subhuman Abomonation," how the fuck do you not know why your treated badly :lul:

Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

[...]
★★★★★
69d 8h 21m
No, i'm leaving, no point in being here. I thought i might meet people similar on here, but it's not the case. All the legit tormented incels like me have either roped, been banned or left to rot alone like we should do.

The Nullifier

The Nullifier

Mentalcel
6d 15h 19m
There are people here who are similiar to you. There is just a large amount of normie scum on this forum who think that a rank has any relevancy. Don't leave and don't let normie scum win. Be an individualist, not a collectivist.

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
105d 1h 13m
I don't disagree with the contents of the post but it does feel like it's written intentionally to be baity.
sounds like a r/truefemcels thread just edgier

Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
204d 9h 3m
Yep, people used to be more friendly around here, ID posters are particularly the worst.

S

ShySaxon

Luminary
★★★★★
49d 16h 24m
I don’t care anymore. I’m a genetic dead end so what’s the point?

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
199d 3h 0m
jfl @ the hostility in this thread brutal shit
Yep, people used to be more friendly around here, ID posters are particularly the worst.

HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

Luminary
★★★★★
93d 14h 51m
U suck, GrAYcel

Deleted member 20139

Deleted member 20139

ngl
-
21d 5h 31m
ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
58d 3h 22m
Well that's why you shouldn't expect the slightest signs of affection or friendliness from people

cutthroat

cutthroat

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
★★★
64d 11m
just lol at the state of the forum, actual incels being treated as inferiors on their own space, no fucking wonder.
you've been on this forum long enough and yet you still not know that bullying and low effort replies is on the list of the rules. jfl

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★★
151d 13h 7m
just lol at the state of the forum, actual incels being treated as inferiors on their own space, no fucking wonder.

you've been on this forum long enough and yet you still not know that bullying and low effort replies is on the list of the rules. jfl
Because OP was so friendly by wishing cancer and painful deaths upon everyone (that would include incels)... yet a brief reply is the real bullying? Odd logic.

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Snuff Artist 卐
★★★★★
32d 9h 12m
nice attempt at a larp, IT faggot trannie

cutthroat

cutthroat

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
★★★
64d 11m
Because OP was so friendly by wishing cancer and painful deaths upon everyone (that would include incels)... yet a brief reply is the real bullying? Odd logic.
my bad, didn't see him post a lot and i just looked into his post history. op wholeheartedly deserves the hate then. sorry for not knowing beforehand.

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★★
151d 13h 7m
my bad, didn't see him post a lot and i just looked into his post history. op wholeheartedly deserves the hate then. sorry for not knowing beforehand.
You don't have to apologize for anything. I don't know anything about OP. But if one thinks this forum sucks, just stop using it, it's that simple.

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Banned
-
174d 7h 8m
Gay post ngl. Greycel purge needed