Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I feel so ashamed, pathetic and angry

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
I feel extremely embarrassed and ashamed at the way i have been treated by humans. Everytime i try to be open minded and skeptical towards people, i get my hopes crushed again and again. It makes me feel pathetic because i feel like i'm treated as a subhuman for no fucking reason and that it's somehow my fault for being treated this way.

People are so fucking evil and cruel, i understand how ER felt now. He must have felt shame and worthlessness for being treated worse than dirt for no reason at all. I hope everyone will get fucking cancer and die an extremely painful death.

okay GrAYcel
@ThoughtfulCel @Diocel @HopeCopeRope @FullTimeLoser

okay GrAYcel
This forum is as shitty as lookism and looksmax now, you can't even vent anymore without being ridiculed. No wonder all the legit incels left and all that remains are a bunch of homosexual autistic teenagers
thats gay ngl kys you worthless GrAYcel piece of incel shit
What are you even doing here you autistic son of a whore? You do realize this is an incel forum and people come here to vent?

This forum is as shitty as lookism and looksmax now, you can't even vent anymore without being ridiculed. No wonder all the legit incels left and all that remains are a bunch of homosexual autistic teenagers

What are you even doing here you autistic son of a whore? You do realize this is an incel forum and people come here to vent?
It's ok buddyboyo, let it out

It's ok buddyboyo, let it out
No, i'm leaving, no point in being here. I thought i might meet people similar on here, but it's not the case. All the legit tormented incels like me have either roped, been banned or left to rot alone like we should do.

What did you expect? Comforting and "wholesome" responses?

reply to me not quote me so i can get a noti you fucking worthless incel piece of shit. didnt read anyways. go ahead and kill yourself you worthless faggot. and leave your mother and sister a bit early tonight will you? i got an affair with your oneitis afterwards.
JFL this retard thinks we are some sort of therapy group :lul: :lul:

In times like this I usually remind myself of a certain quote, "your damned if you do and your damned if you don't". This philosophy applies to everyday life of a trucel

okay GrAYcel
I don't disagree with the contents of the post but it does feel like it's written intentionally to be baity.

It makes me feel pathetic because i feel like i'm treated as a subhuman for no fucking reason
You've been here for months and you named yourself "Subhuman Abomonation," how the fuck do you not know why your treated badly :lul:

No, i'm leaving, no point in being here. I thought i might meet people similar on here, but it's not the case. All the legit tormented incels like me have either roped, been banned or left to rot alone like we should do.
Giphy downsized large

There are people here who are similiar to you. There is just a large amount of normie scum on this forum who think that a rank has any relevancy. Don't leave and don't let normie scum win. Be an individualist, not a collectivist.

I don't disagree with the contents of the post but it does feel like it's written intentionally to be baity.
sounds like a r/truefemcels thread just edgier

I don’t care anymore. I’m a genetic dead end so what’s the point?

jfl @ the hostility in this thread brutal shit
Yep, people used to be more friendly around here, ID posters are particularly the worst.

Well that's why you shouldn't expect the slightest signs of affection or friendliness from people

just lol at the state of the forum, actual incels being treated as inferiors on their own space, no fucking wonder.
you've been on this forum long enough and yet you still not know that bullying and low effort replies is on the list of the rules. jfl

just lol at the state of the forum, actual incels being treated as inferiors on their own space, no fucking wonder.

you've been on this forum long enough and yet you still not know that bullying and low effort replies is on the list of the rules. jfl
Because OP was so friendly by wishing cancer and painful deaths upon everyone (that would include incels)... yet a brief reply is the real bullying? Odd logic.

Because OP was so friendly by wishing cancer and painful deaths upon everyone (that would include incels)... yet a brief reply is the real bullying? Odd logic.
my bad, didn't see him post a lot and i just looked into his post history. op wholeheartedly deserves the hate then. sorry for not knowing beforehand.

my bad, didn't see him post a lot and i just looked into his post history. op wholeheartedly deserves the hate then. sorry for not knowing beforehand.
You don't have to apologize for anything. I don't know anything about OP. But if one thinks this forum sucks, just stop using it, it's that simple.

Gay post ngl. Greycel purge needed