Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I feel so privileged to have been shit on for 30+ years for my looks...privileged

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
As a white man in his 30s it's been such an honour for me to sit in my room playing video games for over 3 decades and spend countless nights crying myself to sleep due to crippling loneliness, bullying, mockery and social isolation even after trying to be the nicest person I possibly could on a daily basis, all due to being a non great looking/non thug male. Such a privilege.

Meanwhile the men who were too oppressed to go out and get a job by me, all of you, and the invisible oppression net that nobody can actually see or prove exists, were busy living the life of crime and thuggery that they were "forced into" and being rewarded by women in droves for it almost daily...poor bastards. But I guess that because I can afford a PS4 with the money that I saved from working a job and saving up from having zero social life makes me privileged and entitled. Sorry about that.

As a white man in his 30s it's been such an honour for me to sit in my room playing video games for over 3 decades and spend countless nights crying myself to sleep due to crippling loneliness, bullying, mockery and social isolation even after trying to be the nicest person I possibly could on a daily basis, all due to being a non great looking/non thug male. Such a privilege.

Meanwhile the men who were too oppressed to go out and get a job by me, all of you, and the invisible oppression net that nobody can actually see or prove exists, were busy living the life of crime and thuggery that they were "forced into" and being rewarded by women in droves for it almost daily...poor bastards. But I guess that because I can afford a PS4 with the money that I saved from working a job and saving up from having zero social life makes me privileged and entitled. Sorry about that.
I feel your pain man, but you're white so you could have just got a noodlewhore and not played PS4 all day. Plus are you rich? White guys have higher paying jobs I'd guess, bit lower than. Curries

bro save up some money and go to thailand and fuck some pussy there, also buy a shit ton of weed and smoke that shit, that otta calm you down.
also damn man :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Last edited:
You should take some sweet noodle pussy from her rice home and fuck her good

Guys suggesting he get nasty dirty rice clearly don't think you've suffered enough.

White man is superior to ethnic man

the white man is the most oppressed you are told your whole life you are scum and your race is being slowly eliminated but you can say anything or do anything or you are evil and your fellow whites are brainwashed scum that wont even help themselves

Stop the racial divisions, brothers.

400 weeks
1 meeks