Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I feel sorry for my parents

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Their living room wall was supposed to be filled with their grandchildren pictures instead of pictures of the dog or pictures of when I was a child. I'm their only son and their genes will die with me because I'm not reproducing. Foids have made sure of that. Apparently, there's no sisterhood among women because they don't care if another woman's genes get wiped out of the face of the planet. Women are very selfish and care little about the common good.

I feel you man. I’m an only child and I’m an abomination. I think it has to end here

that is sad tbh
do you have nieces and nephews at least?

Same here. All they'll ever have is ugly pictures of me on the wall. That same "attractive young man" they said would bring grandchildren and happiness.

I don't tbh, I wouldn't have to deal with any of this shit if it wasn't for my parents. While I do feel for my dad somewhat, my mother can fuck right off in this regard, her "parenting" fucked me up.

i feel bad for them too, they would have much, much rather have a daughter instead of me

Good riddance. I can't think of anything more immoral than having kids as an incel. You're just continuing the cycle of cruelty for no reason. Have some mercy on your unborn child and don't bring it to this clown world even if you get a chance.

Good riddance. I can't think of anything more immoral than having kids as an incel. You're just continuing the cycle of cruelty for no reason.
Yeah I wouldn't have children even if I could.

I also feel sad for my family. It's selfish for them to bring me into existence without my consent, and for them to expect me to fullfil a role in the world (which I am unable to fulfill) purely for their satisfaction. However, I still feel guilty and like I have wronged them. I assume this is an instinctual or sentimental feeling.

100% their fault for not giving you the right genes

Welcome to DNA

Good riddance. I can't think of anything more immoral than having kids as an incel. You're just continuing the cycle of cruelty for no reason. Have some mercy on your unborn child and don't bring it to this clown world even if you get a chance.
Legit. i dont understand why some incels want kids despite knowing that the world as is now is hell unless ur rich giga chad/stacy
100% their fault for not giving you the right genes
Yes and they shit on you for failing them yet its their genes responsible. Often they didnt even raise you right yet still blame

I'm in the same situation and to boot, my surname is rare as fuck and all my German cousins are foids. Even the surname of my family is dying with me.

They gambled, and lost. Such is life. Mine too, and sometimes I feel sort of sad about it since they are unicorn people, but it could have been worse for them. I could have been completely handicapped etc and in need of constant care, I'm sure they are happy they don't have to worry about such things.

Fuck my parents. That's what they get for mixing genes. Now I'm cursed with my half white half gook blood, leaving me completely uncapable to succeed in life. So again, they can fuck right off for what they did to me.

I'm also a only child and also a only grandchild. But even if I was chad I wouldn't have child.

unexcepted dogpill

My Dad used to give me shit sometimes for never bringing a girl home and potentially having grandkids with the surname I have. My brothers are half brothers, they don't have me or my dad's surname, while I do have two nieces and a nephew, they're not truly my father's grandkids. I think my dad has accepted the fact he isn't going to have grandkids with my surname much less his blood. So yeah family lineage, at least my father's family lineage will end with me.

I guess we can't completely blame our parents though. The culture war,hypergamy,social media, and Tinder didn't exist back then plus degeneracy was taboo back at the time when most our folks were growing up. They had to settle with what was available to them and stay with them, and their looksmatch no less. It's likely most of our folks didn't anticipate the sexual revolution,feminism, social media etc. that we're dealing with the ramifications of today. That's the only defense they'll get. Other than that, yeah it's game over boys. We were born in the WORST time in modern human history.

I'm glad bluepilled fools like you are incel. The last thing this world needs is another clown passing his genes and forcing more low lifeforms to endure it, just to please themselves or others.

It’s the majority of the female gender that is the problem.

Their living room wall was supposed to be filled with their grandchildren pictures instead of pictures of the dog
Brutal dogpill. You literally got cucked by the dog.

Yeah same for me, I don't come from a short family; even my grandmother hunched over is taller than me.

I DO NOT FOR MINE THEY WERE SHIT PARENTS

I don't. All they had to do to not give me a shitty life was stay in their homeland, over there I could have had a normal life and probably a virgin wife without much effort and I would not have to deal with all the degeneracy that is rampant in the west. But no, they gave up their land in which their ancestors had lived for maybe thousands of years out of pure greed. It never fucking began for ethnics in the west.