Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel sorry for the government agencies monitoring this site...

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Imagine you have trained hard and joined a government agency like the FBI and you thought you were going to hunt down criminals and then they let you monitor sites like this. Is there any more certain sign that you suck at your job and that your employer thinks you are not capable of getting shit done than assigning a ridiculous task like this to you? I seriously feel for the FBIcels and other governmentcels watching this shit.

Hey, if the pay is good and I get a cushy job like this? And you're also probably not incel? Better life and job than mine.

Especially those of them who have ugly wifeoids, and are stepdaddies :D

((( FBI, CIA & Mossad ))) can suck my Incel dick.

FBI is getting 6 figures for what incels do willingly and for free. I would imagine, they HAVE to assign a foid for this incel watch duty. I wonder if they accidentally catch themselves thinking like us, or using our terminology.

Last edited:
Well yeah it's better than sleeping under a bridge I suppose so at least they are not complete losers...

Imagine getting paid, for browsing this site. This would be a dream come true, ngl.

Just lol at their life tbh

@Master what would you do if you randomly checked IP and it was like "shared network": Federal Bureau of Investigation jfl

Imagine they tell their wife and kids that they work against domestic terrorism, but when they have sex with their wife they start crying because they can't help but think of all the cocks she's had before. Imagine getting a promotion and he's just like "lifefuel tbh"

Man that's a pure dream job.

Browsing a site the whole day and laughing at memes.

FUCK EVERY AGENTCEL WHO FUCKIN FUCKS WITH THIS SITE I CAN'T REFRESH ERROR 502 REEEEEEEEEEEE

They are fighting for a society where both their wives and daughters are pumped and dumped by Chads, congratulations.

Serge should send me a t shirt from merch at least

I'll send you one.

say wallah?
Wallah

Edit: If they legitimately deliver to your location for a non-extortionate fee. I'll pay for it all (srs)

Honestly the CIA can suck my dick for all I care, fuck those faggots.

Over for CIAcels, FBIcels, MI6cels, FSBcels

3948r5934

Seeing all this TOXIC content must be very TRIGGERING for them, as well.

imagine we blackpill FBInormans :feelsugh:

@Master what would you do if you randomly checked IP and it was like "shared network": Federal Bureau of Investigation jfl

Imagine they tell their wife and kids that they work against domestic terrorism, but when they have sex with their wife they start crying because they can't help but think of all the cocks she's had before. Imagine getting a promotion and he's just like "lifefuel tbh"

false
pre social media and tinder era women didnt have as many cocks as they have now. still had easier than men, but now its not comparable

Imagine being an agent and also an incel. I’d get paid a fortune for trading based and high IQ blackpills that I agree with.

The blackpill infection is srs!

Hey, if the pay is good and I get a cushy job like this? And you're also probably not incel? Better life and job than mine.
This. Give me a pay check and I will browse this site all day and night.

Yup, they get paid by reading my street-shitting posts and I write those for free.

Pure suifuel.

:feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

As if they spend time monitoring this site.

NSA probably a couple of bots crawling this site with a script searching for certain keywords, and only a few posts which tick all red flags are sent for human review.

The feds don't have the manpower to read every post. Surely you don't think the FBI is actually interested in the depressed ramblings of delusional ethnic manlets? Oh, OK, you were at a supermarket in California earlier and a 6'4 blonde supermodel just stared down at you like you were a cockroach. What is Mossad and GCHQ going to do with that information?

Seems like a fun job

Imagine thinking you were going to be James Bond but instead you end up filing reports on virgins.

As if they spend time monitoring this site.

NSA probably a couple of bots crawling this site with a script searching for certain keywords, and only a few posts which tick all red flags are sent for human review.

The feds don't have the manpower to read every post. Surely you don't think the FBI is actually interested in the depressed ramblings of delusional ethnic manlets? Oh, OK, you were at a supermarket in California earlier and a 6'4 blonde supermodel just stared down at you like you were a cockroach. What is Mossad and GCHQ going to do with that information?

you must be really fun at parties,huh?

FBIcels make the best shitposters

Imagine getting a promotion and he's just like "lifefuel tbh"

I always have that picture in my mind of an FBI agent opening the door to a small separate room where the FBI incel investigator is working. He asks: "So...do you think they are dangerous?" to which the FBIcel answers: "They are just LARPing tbh ngl buddy boyo." :feelskek:

Hey FBI, if you see this I will never go ER so please dont put me on a list, thanks.

ATTENTION TO ANY AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY AND THEY IN TURN MUST PROVE BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT ANY POST MADE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED WITH IT WAS MADE WITH CLEAR HOSTILE INTENT. IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED THAT ANY AND ALL FUTURE POSTS BY THIS IP ABSOLVE ANY ASSOCIATED PARTY FROM ANY WRONGDOING OR LIABILITY AS IT HAS BEEN PROVEN BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT THE USE OF THIS, BE IT DEVICE, IP, OR INDIVIDUAL SERVES ONLY AS A VECTOR OF SATIRE AND RESEARCH. ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED IN THIS BODY OF TEXT ARE TRUE FACTS AND LEGALLY BINDING. IT IS THE DUTY OF ALL PARTIES INVOLVED TO CONTACT THE IP HOLDER OR ASSOCIATED HOLDER THROUGH THE PROPER LEGAL CHANNELS TO REQUEST INFORMATION. IT WILL NOT BE PROVIDED BY ANY OTHER MEANS. UNIQUE POST ID IS ALSO NOTED AS BEING ASSOCIATED WITH THE AFOREMENTIONED PARTIES AND THE SAME APPLIES TO THEM WHEN A. THE INDIVIDUAL IS MENTIONED B. THE IP HOLDER IS MENTIONED C. THE DEVICE IS MENTIONED. ANY PURSUIT OF LEGAL ACTION OR INQUIRY AGAINST PARTIES A, B, OR C IMPLY COMPLETE AND TOTAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE ABOVE TEXT.

ATTENTION TO ANY AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY AND THEY IN TURN MUST PROVE BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT ANY POST MADE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED WITH IT WAS MADE WITH CLEAR HOSTILE INTENT. IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED THAT ANY AND ALL FUTURE POSTS BY THIS IP ABSOLVE ANY ASSOCIATED PARTY FROM ANY WRONGDOING OR LIABILITY AS IT HAS BEEN PROVEN BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT THE USE OF THIS, BE IT DEVICE, IP, OR INDIVIDUAL SERVES ONLY AS A VECTOR OF SATIRE AND RESEARCH. ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED IN THIS BODY OF TEXT ARE TRUE FACTS AND LEGALLY BINDING. IT IS THE DUTY OF ALL PARTIES INVOLVED TO CONTACT THE IP HOLDER OR ASSOCIATED HOLDER THROUGH THE PROPER LEGAL CHANNELS TO REQUEST INFORMATION. IT WILL NOT BE PROVIDED BY ANY OTHER MEANS. UNIQUE POST ID IS ALSO NOTED AS BEING ASSOCIATED WITH THE AFOREMENTIONED PARTIES AND THE SAME APPLIES TO THEM WHEN A. THE INDIVIDUAL IS MENTIONED B. THE IP HOLDER IS MENTIONED C. THE DEVICE IS MENTIONED. ANY PURSUIT OF LEGAL ACTION OR INQUIRY AGAINST PARTIES A, B, OR C IMPLY COMPLETE AND TOTAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE ABOVE TEXT.
Lol imagine being a UScel and actually having to post this :feelskek:

I think analysts know what they're getting into when they got ready for the interview. Job security, warm n fuzzies working for the country, desk jockey shit. Particularly when they get assigned to watch a bunch of dudes who's entire lives are built on the cornerstone of loneliness and alienation, well, I'd watch that sitcom.

Imagine you have trained hard and joined a government agency like the FBI and you thought you were going to hunt down criminals and then they let you monitor sites like this. Is there any more certain sign that you suck at your job and that your employer thinks you are not capable of getting shit done than assigning a ridiculous task like this to you? I seriously feel for the FBIcels and other governmentcels watching this shit.

I also feel sorry for the FBI I.T/Tech divisioncels that come to forums like this and ironically get black pilled themselves, they'll never do anything like a mass shooting, but some of the shit they've seen and read here has likely changed their mindset forever and affected them on a psychological level, they have to come here everyday and see thread after thread of the black pill, JFL at converting your own agents

I'd argue 1/100 men who come into contact with the black pill end up agreeing with it in some form, normies are ironically only adding more people to our side

The FBI can suck my european dick

Even better, imagine you thought you're going to fight for justice, hunting criminals and instead you are reading stuff like

"Bro, loli's are hot. I wanna fuck a loli"

and he just sits there like

"im not getting paid enough for this job"

:kys: :kys: :kys: