Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel sorry for USAcels

overlystinkypants

overlystinkypants

Banned
-
Just went there on Tinder. Jesus christ... I didn't realize it was THAT bad, at least in the 18 age range. I really feel sorry for you guys.

-lots of femoids are fat
-if they arent fat theyre ugly
-if they arent ugly they have the sluttiest outfit, sexual poses, dog filter and makeup possible (for Chad's eyes and cock only, obviously)
-if they dont then they are either feminists with cringeworthy black lipstick or have some retarded anti-trump bios
-all black girls have resting bitch faces
-i think ive seen two single moms already. IM FUCKING 18.
-one of them literally has a pic with 3 Chads surrounding her. LMAO
-one of them had "why is everyone so ugly" in her bio. ER inducing indeed.

obviously swiped right on all of them regardless. let's see how much it compares to my results in CE and SEA. i had a dream to move to usa one day but seeing how degenerate it is, i'll have to rethink that.

dont feel bad for them, they can buy a shotgun in wallmart, the best suicide method for 300 dollars

torujo said:
dont feel bad for them, they can buy a shotgun in wallmart, the best suicide method for 300 dollars

yeah, they only upside along with cool fast food everywhere.

torujo said:

Not if you live in a democratic state like me.

It's sickening how fat the American woman have gotten, I think it's over 50% of all woman in America are obese.

torujo said:

Very true.

oilonthe-Rose said:
Very true.

If you live in a state like Texas maybe. My state is far from selling guns in Walmart.

Kointo said:
If you live in a state like Texas maybe. My state is far from selling guns in Walmart.

If I lived in Texas i'd have done an ER ages ago.

oilonthe-Rose said:

It’s never too late

America is beyond saving

oilonthe-Rose said:

What's wrong with Texas ?

WarmIncelation said:
What's wrong with Texas ?
I meant it's easy to get guns so i'd have done a shooting.

oilonthe-Rose said:
I meant it's easy to get guns so i'd have done a shooting.

It's easy to get guns in any state that isn't California, New York or Illinois

WarmIncelation said:

or Massachusetts

Since we're on this topic - how easy it is to do a school shooting nowadays? Just curious obviously but they're pretty common there. Do you guys have any security in schools? Can teachers have guns? Do all students get checked for weapons before entering like on an airport? After all these slaughters you probably did something to increase protection, right?

overlystinkypants said:
Since we're on this topic - how easy it is to do a school shooting nowadays? Just curious obviously but they're pretty common there. Do you guys have any security in schools? Can teachers have guns? Do all students get checked for weapons before entering like on an airport? After all these slaughters you probably did something to increase protection, right?

It's really not that common. The media blows this Shit out of proportion.

WarmIncelation said:

unfortunately I'm not a US cel