Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I feel that I mog men who have ugly females

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Man can be superior to me in all physical measurements, can be ultimate gigachad, but if he has ugly femorloid - that negates all of it, and I mog that pathetic excuse of man, by not having ugly femoid and not wanting too

Sometimes in internet discussion manly and serious looking guys try to prove me something, or demosntrate their superiority. And then I look at their femoid: ugly. Da fak, dude, you trying act cool against me, and you have ugly foid. So blet shut up you pederast, owner of ugly femorloids

Last time it was in MGTOW forum, pydar tried to laugh at my animu girl picture. And he had profile picture of him with ugly femorloid....
Juokuiai

Agree. When I see chadlite or high tier normie with ugly femoid, I like "What the fuck, man? You can do better. What kind of desperate cuckoldry is that?"

I agree, I’m not jealous of any of my coworkers, they are all dating landwhales. My bosses wife is fat and has a face like a horse with the teeth to match.

Agree. When I see chadlite or high tier normie with ugly femoid, I like "What the fuck, man? You can do better. What kind of desperate cuckoldry is that?"
It would be a funny blackpill prank if you say this to couples like that in public.

Cope on a rope.

It would be a funny blackpill prank if you say this to couples like that in public.
It struck me so hard once, when I crossed my sight with the guy I slowly shook my head at him like "Man. No. NO."

It struck me so hard once, when I crossed my sight with the guy I slowly shook my head at him like "Man. No. NO."
I bet he'd be triggered if he saw someone below his smv with a t-shirt that says "My looksmatch isn't a landwhale"

Napoleon de geso is back .... YEAH!