Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I feel too beautifull for ugly femorloids

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Even if its just cope - I feel that way. But I am also man, and of culture, so adding everything about me, I am really too good for ugly femorloids or rasties, cute becky loli is minimal requirement for cultured man like me

Lolilove

Over for weebcels

Im just ugly but i have high standards.

You're an ugly motherfucker. Accept it now. Accept it today. Repeat after me: I am subhuman. I am ugly. I am not worthy of life

You're an ugly motherfucker. Accept it now. Accept it today. Repeat after me: I am subhuman. I am ugly. I am not worthy of life
Repeat after me: Whatever I look, I am too good for roasties and ugly femorloids

tfu on them, hating them is cope and no one will take it away

Repeat after me: Whatever I look, I am too good for roasties and ugly femorloids

tfu on them, hating them is cope and no one will take it away
I also hate ugly women, but I am too ugly myself

I'm ugly as fuck but I think i'm too good for ugly femorloids because of my intelligence and my personality

I also hate ugly women, but I am too ugly myself
I look fag, but tfu on ugly femoids, tfu on pretty femoids, on all of them, they have cooties, and thats is truth, they shit

I look fag, but tfu on ugly femoids, tfu on pretty femoids, on all of them, they have cooties, and thats is truth, they shit
would you fuck an ugly whore if you can put a sack over her face to cover the ugliness?