Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel tremendous rage when I hear about guys that are able to get sex

boringcel

boringcel

Officer
★★★★★
I feel like majority of people here don't care that much and are mostly able to cope, but I can't stand others having something I desire.
When I find out some of acquitances had sex I feel extreme envy, sadness and even physical pain.

I put so much effort, but it was all for nothing while there are people who just get it and make it sound like it was normal thing. Almost like they are saying it was all my fault, and I could have it if I really wanted it.

Every time I get to hear about some success story involving getting intimate with females I want to just die. I am already too fucked up from this and won't ever be able to recover

Its the unfairness of it honestly

I can feel your pain :feelsrope:
I have to listen to normie relationship stories all day at wageslaving :feelsrope:

I don't have friends or aquantainces, I can't even spell the word

Hearing about people I know having sex is more emotionally traumatizing to me than getting raped by a sub4 male is for a woman.

I Hope they all get AIDs.
May they infect as many women as possible.

It's more painful for me seeing happy couples or teenagers couples on the streets, as I know I missed out on that in life.

Me too.
That´s why i don´t associate myself with any of them.

I hate when women start talking about the thousands of guys they already fucked, it feels like I`m the only one unable to fuck them

I hate when women start talking about the thousands of guys they already fucked, it feels like I`m the only one unable to fuck them
If a woman has sex with a thousand guys, than getting her is not really a big achievement.
Besides, G-d knows what diseases she would have. Would you really take that risk, if you could?
Would you risk a life time of disease for a few minutes of pleasure?