Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel way more lonely when I actually was around people

Curious0

Curious0

Banned
-
Today I was outside for the whole day, I saw hundreds of people and did not really interact with one. Now I am sitting here watching videos and reading incel threads and feel lonely as fuck. When I stay in my room for a couple of days, I do not feel lonely at all because I forget thinking about people and about how people may perceive me.
When do you start feeling lonely/what must happen to make you feel that way?

Realizing the flaws with people around me makes me feel lonely.

Meeting smart people on forums like this make me feel lonely. Makes me think all the intelligent people are far away.
Meeting smart people on forums like this make me feel lonely. Makes me think all the intelligent people are far away.
Because they are.

M

Just move to the country areas,i hate crowds too
Fortunately I live in a small village. It was a class trip to some historic city. All of them mog me. I sat alone in the park on a bench for literally an hour because I had to wait for an appointment and there on another bench another man sat down. He was really short, balding and indian and he sat there for probably 2 hours or so. This was interesting because I probably met an incel so in this moment I did not feel lonely

>I feel way more lonely when I actually was around people
No shit

Today I was outside for the whole day, I saw hundreds of people and did not really interact with one. Now I am sitting here watching videos and reading incel threads and feel lonely as fuck. When I stay in my room for a couple of days, I do not feel lonely at all because I forget thinking about people and about how people may perceive me.
When do you start feeling lonely/what must happen to make you feel that way?

Same, probably compraisons of seeing other people doing stuff then you not. When alone mind isn't really playing out those scenarios .