Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fell in love with a girl in my dreams

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
two days dreaming with her, i dont know her so my mind created this qt girl, i had a few dates with her and i met her dad, now i feel pathetic and empty because it's a fucking dream and she doesnt exist

The easiest way to fall in love is to see a girl in your dream and have a little physical contact with her. It happened to me two times. I saw in my dream a celebrity woman who wasn't attractive to me and after the dream I had butterflies in my stomach every time I saw her picture

its over, ldar time.

Become good looking, then the girl of your dreams will come

time to leave the basement bro

Most of you guys are suffering much more from lack of companionship than sex tbh

Try to learn to lucid dream and see her again.

I know what you mean...

Btw every face that you see in your dreams is a face that you have seen in real life because your mind can't create faces

This morning I had a dream that some dude was robbing my house (who later turned into an asian female). He/she left their glock (which turned into a walther ppk) on the table, I grabbed it and popped two shots into her head while she was crouched. Was gonna put the body in a bag and throw it somewhere, then the dream ended. Odd.

I once had a dream where I hugged my highschool crush. This was several years ago but I remember it very clearly. Best 10-20 seconds of my life, her warmth and scent is ingrained into my memory forever.

rotandrise said:
Most of you guys are suffering much more from lack of companionship than sex tbh

No kidding.
It's not just about sex, you can buy that shit if you really wanted to. You can't buy true love though.

You are not blackpilled if you feel love

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back