Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I fell in love

Descartes

Descartes

18th century gentleman
★★★
First of all, I know that any kind of relationship is simply impossible, so I am not being delusional, I know that I am never going to be with her and that she is never going to love me back. However, feelings aren't rational and I don't have anyone to talk with, so I just need to admit it. I don't know how the hell it happened but I think I met the closest thing to a soul mate, and of course, she doesn't like me, but our similarities are too much, she is exactly what I've been looking for, like she materialised from one of my dreams. Of course, AWALT, but that doesn't change the fact that these feelings are way stronger than anything I've felt before, and my heart just hurts so much. I needed to talk about this so I could feel slightly better, have you ever felt like this before? :feelscry:
I don't talk about specific things I like about her so I don't get a warning for female worship, mods, please spare me

It's hard, you try to rationalize but feelings will not go away, I've been there.

I don't get a warning for female worship, mods, please spare me
remember to always include this, get out of a warning free card
but really though i don't think this counts as worship but if you worded it differently it could easily count

Yes i used to feel the same way about a foid once. It's probably needless to say that it didn't end well.

she'll never realize or care how much pain she caused u

The key is to be too self aware and understand that no creature will ever love you back and then you will never fall in love, the fact that you fell in love means deep inside you hope that you can ascend and thats normal. I hope everything goes well for you OP
Tsukihi15

First of all, I know that any kind of relationship is simply impossible, so I am not being delusional, I know that I am never going to be with her and that she is never going to love me back. However, feelings aren't rational and I don't have anyone to talk with, so I just need to admit it. I don't know how the hell it happened but I think I met the closest thing to a soul mate, and of course, she doesn't like me, but our similarities are too much, she is exactly what I've been looking for, like she materialised from one of my dreams. Of course, AWALT, but that doesn't change the fact that these feelings are way stronger than anything I've felt before, and my heart just hurts so much. I needed to talk about this so I could feel slightly better, have you ever felt like this before? :feelscry:
I don't talk about specific things I like about her so I don't get a warning for female worship, mods, please spare me
Im feeling therefore im not.

Man, u said like it was out of one of ur dreams? Shit. The worst feeling is when u have these strong feelings of desire but you know that you arnt good enough to fulfil them. If only you was a little better looking maybe she would give you time of day

I've had my heart broken once, it was awful but made me a lot more resistant to this shit.
Once you get over your first one it's much easier. Pair bonding doesn't get destroyed just in females

I’ve been in love with a foid before. She was cute and had a great personality. She ended up marrying a Christian guy that I know. I’d rate him a 7, but he really is a good guy, at least publicly.

It kind of hurt at first, but then I realized that he’s giving her a life I never could and she probably genuinely loves him because of his genetics. If any woman wanted me, it would be for money, what little I have.

I've had my heart broken once, it was awful but made me a lot more resistant to this shit.
Once you get over your first one it's much easier. Pair bonding doesn't get destroyed just in females
This is not the first time I am in love :cryfeels: I've been in love before, but nothing like this, I think I've been in love like everyone else but this time is so much stronger, I didn't know that I was possible to feel like this tbh. She is just everything I love in a woman, I always thought that women like that didn't exist and that even if I was good looking I would never find someone who I could really love, an equal, someone who sees the world the way I do. I think I cope with being alone due to my looks with the fact that I am so different to everyone else that even if I was Chad it wouldn't matter, I could get sex but not love, not with the type of girl I wanted. And now I find out that girl actually exists, but I won't try anything because she will reject me and it will hurt more than anything and I will get even more depressed :feelsrope:

This is not the first time I am in love :cryfeels: I've been in love before, but nothing like this, I think I've been in love like everyone else but this time is so much stronger, I didn't know that I was possible to feel like this tbh. She is just everything I love in a woman, I always thought that women like that didn't exist and that even if I was good looking I would never find someone who I could really love, an equal, someone who sees the world the way I do. I think I cope with being alone due to my looks with the fact that I am so different to everyone else that even if I was Chad it wouldn't matter, I could get sex but not love, not with the type of girl I wanted. And now I find out that girl actually exists, but I won't try anything because she will reject me and it will hurt more than anything and I will get even more depressed :feelsrope:
Try.
Regret festers and turns into much more pain than the shock you'll gey from rejection. There's also a certain finality to getting rejected which will cause you to think about her differently subconsciously

I get you op. Maybe this post isn't appropriate considering the nature of the site (I'm fine with getting warned for that), but I'm in love as well. It's the first time I've ever felt this way, it's so intense and overwhelming.
The sad part is, I feel like I genuinely might have a chance with her. Her personality and past experiences (or rather lack of those experiences) give me a sliver of hope. She is a great girl, and honestly, even if I were a 10/10 slayer I would still like her just as much. But judging by how engaged she is in our conversation, and how frequently she responds... I'm about to get heartbroken.

If you feel that you can genuinely love (not lust after) a femoid, you are not even fully redpilled, much less blackpilled.

Even setting aside the fact that nobody will ever feel even a slightest bit of affection towards you (just like the rest of us), you have not acknowledged that you are experiencing emotional attachment to an incomplete and irrational walking cum dumpster. FEMOIDS ARE NOT COMPLETE HUMAN BEINGS. They are less deserving of emotional attachment than animals are, because an animal will at least develop an instinctual bond with you in response to positive stimuli.

This isn't some fag shit or zoophilia shit either. I'm not telling you to go out and try being a faggot or fuck goats or something. It is normal to want to fuck femoids, we are wired that way and unless you really commit to monkcelling, the biological urge will always be there. That is why there are whores.

But regarding a femoid as an object of genuine affection and even contemplating her returning said affection? That's some deep blue pill shit, buddybroyo. Start working on that asap before you rope.

Earlier today, I spotted a female which i wanted to have coitus with. It enraged me that i couldnt do anything about it.

This ruined my day tbh.

Last edited:
Ah, I remember that feeling. I once felt that way about a girl too. She was amazing. Perfect. But then she revealed her true nature. Then she ghosted and blocked me and changed her number and threatened to call police on me.

I can relate.

What's strange is that I never got out of the oneitis stage with her, where you realize she's exactly like every other woman and you don't care about her anymore. In my case, I still care about her - as in, I actively hate her. My hatred is focused on her, but every other girl I am indifferent to. I still have oneitis, just in a different sense.
But judging by how engaged she is in our conversation, and how frequently she responds... I'm about to get heartbroken.

Lol. Just drop contact with her immediately and cleanse yourself of this bluepill.

Last edited:
Thx god I had just one crush in my life and can't get in love anymore.

What's this you've said to me, my good friend? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in conflict resolution, and I've been involved in numerous friendly discussions, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in polite discussions and I'm the top mediator in the entire neighborhood. You are worth more to me than just another target. I hope we will come to have a friendship never before seen on this Earth. Don't you think you might be hurting someone's feelings saying that over the internet? Think about it, my friend. As we speak I am contacting my good friends across the USA and your P.O. box is being traced right now so you better prepare for the greeting cards, friend. The greeting cards that help you with your hate. You should look forward to it, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime for you, and I can calm you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my chess set. Not only am I extensively trained in conflict resolution, but I have access to the entire group of my friends and I will use them to their full extent to start our new friendship. If only you could have known what kindness and love your little comment was about to bring you, maybe you would have reached out sooner. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now we get to start a new friendship, you unique person. I will give you gifts and you might have a hard time keeping up. You're finally living, friend.

What's this you've said to me, my good friend? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in conflict resolution, and I've been involved in numerous friendly discussions, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in polite discussions and I'm the top mediator in the entire neighborhood. You are worth more to me than just another target. I hope we will come to have a friendship never before seen on this Earth. Don't you think you might be hurting someone's feelings saying that over the internet? Think about it, my friend. As we speak I am contacting my good friends across the USA and your P.O. box is being traced right now so you better prepare for the greeting cards, friend. The greeting cards that help you with your hate. You should look forward to it, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime for you, and I can calm you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my chess set. Not only am I extensively trained in conflict resolution, but I have access to the entire group of my friends and I will use them to their full extent to start our new friendship. If only you could have known what kindness and love your little comment was about to bring you, maybe you would have reached out sooner. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now we get to start a new friendship, you unique person. I will give you gifts and you might have a hard time keeping up. You're finally living, friend.
never seen this one before nice, also moggggs me.

I get you op. Maybe this post isn't appropriate considering the nature of the site (I'm fine with getting warned for that), but I'm in love as well. It's the first time I've ever felt this way, it's so intense and overwhelming.
The sad part is, I feel like I genuinely might have a chance with her. Her personality and past experiences (or rather lack of those experiences) give me a sliver of hope. She is a great girl, and honestly, even if I were a 10/10 slayer I would still like her just as much. But judging by how engaged she is in our conversation, and how frequently she responds... I'm about to get heartbroken.
:feelsrope:
wait you got her number?
Yes he is fakecel chad

It would be easier for incels to not be able to love

As you grow old you realise you love u held for that person was actually the love you had for your dreams. Not them. Then you stop falling in love. Thats before I even mention logic and blackpill.

It's very hard to get out of, because your brain is literally trying to convince you that this girl is not a total disgusting useless whore. But she is. Try to realize that.
As you grow old you realise you love u held for that person was actually the love you had for your dreams. Not them. Then you stop falling in love. Thats before I even mention logic and blackpill.
Solaris is a good blackpilled movie that covers this.
Tb
Try.
Regret festers and turns into much more pain than the shock you'll gey from rejection. There's also a certain finality to getting rejected which will cause you to think about her differently subconsciously
Tbh I "regret" not trying with some girls but then I forget about it 5 seconds later so not really man. That's working off a oneitis principle, AWALT so there will be another clone just like her just around the corner.

Last edited:
The sooner you get over her, the better. Being obsessed with a oneitis cannot do you any good, I can tell you that.

She doesn't love you, and more importantly than that, you don't love her, not really, you love someone whom you're projecting onto her.
I am well aware that she doesn't love me, sadly, it doesn't make a big difference. I wish I could stop this but is harder than I thought. However, it is true that 99.9999% of females are scum, but that doesn't mean that there are no exceptions at all (for example, Mary Shelley, the writer of Frankenstein, she was one of my childhood crushes; Alejandra Pizarnik, a poet from Argentina I really like; Sappho, an ancient Greek poet, she was my first love as a kid. And, honestly, I refuse to say these women are like the other foids, since they are better than most men I have met, and if any of you read their work, you will agree with me). So, yes, I am positive my love for her isn't just a projection. I am a strange individual, different from anyone else since my early childhood. As an intellectual, with the soul of a poet and a huge love for science and philosophy, it was hard for me to meet interesting people, who knew anything about the topics I was interested in, quoting Poe
''From childhood’s hour I have not been
As others were, I have not seen
As others saw, I could not bring
My passions from a common spring
From the same source I have not taken
My sorrow, I could not awaken
My heart to joy at the same tone
And all I lov’d, I lov’d alone''
So, basically, after being alone my whole life (and not just in the typical incel type of loneliness), any soul similar to mine, whether male or female, would make an impact in my life, if I was lucky enough to meet another man like me I would have had a true friend, but in this case it was a female, so of course I fell in love. Because she reads the same books I read, she loves the same things I love, she likes the same philosophers I like, she sees the world in the same way I see it. And now that I am in love, I suffer more than ever, and I just hope that one day it goes away

You sound too young. Dont be a cuck.

The worst part about being in love is knowing that the whore feels and irational hate towards you despite the fact that you havent done anything bad to her. But ive never fallen love so i dont know what i'm talking about

Love is what it's called when it's mutual. What you have is infatuation. Recognizing this may help you move on.

I was/kinda am in your position over one girl (8 years) and another (6 years) I met them both in college/university. I used to think about them all the time 24/7 but barely talked to them. They have no idea. I still occasionally do but have grown out of it. They have gone through several guys and I was just left suffering in silence. I still do think about them - but I know its over and will never happen. I honestly wish I had never seen them before in my life - as its had a debilitating effect on me growing up in my late teens.

Don't know how old you are but it'll get better with age. Now every women I think is hot I fear I will develop those same feelings. But I think I've become immune to it now after these other two experiences....