Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I fell in love

Listen, Descartes, I hate to break it to you, but what people call “love” is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed.
break the cycle and all the other shit.

Listen, Descartes, I hate to break it to you, but what people call “love” is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed.
break the cycle and all the other shit.
PICKLE RIIIIICK :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Hey OP, how sure are you that she doesn't like you?

I think you really need to just ask her if she has any feelings for you, and if maybe she could give you a chance at a relationship.

You can't continue orbiting around her like this because you'll feel worse and worse over time. Therefore you need to get some closure.

If she rejects you, stop talking to her and move on. It will help you in the long term.

I understand your thought process: you think this one girl is perfect and that in your life no girl will ever come close, but that's not true. You're being blinded by your lust for her and when you take a step away from her and see her without rose tinted glasses, you'll realise she is just like all the other foids out there.

Just ask her out. get rejected so you can move on.

I used to find crushes facebooks and MO a few times to the pictures. I even photoshoped em nude(hard drive those were on busted sadly). Eventually, i realize how crappy these people are and move on. They do drugs and treat others like shit.

in time really you see women as the shitty people they are and not worth anything other than a pump and dump.

I try to protect myself from itm

falling in love makes me less depressed, even though i know i have no chance