Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I felt like a creep when going out at night alone

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
In summer I didn't know what to do other than rotmax at home like the past 15 years.
Sometimes i used to go in my small city alone for some walking with my headphones on, I tried to avoid every group of foids because I knew I looked subhuman and weird as fuck since in my town its uncommon to go out alone and not have any friends.
I don't know if its an autism trait or whatever else

going out alone at night is based.
I used to take hikes in the neighborhood close to midnight, maybe strolling to the local theater to watch some flicks

I'm a night walker of all hours. I don't give a flying fuck. You're also less likely to run in to people and especially foids at 2am. Crackheads and general urban degeneracy are fun to watch.

I used to nightwalk, but once a gang of 'groids tried to mug me, and I haven't bothered since. I don't own any firearms, and the last thing I need is to contribute to the crime statistics for my country by getting merc'd

Walking or driving alone at night is awesome, these experiences helped me a lot preserve my sanity.

I only walk during nights. Temperature is lower and there aren't p*ople outside

The night is the best. Mysterious, sad and empty. How I like it. Nothing illegal about walking.

Walking or driving alone at night is awesome, these experiences helped me a lot preserve my sanity.
Yes but other than walking what do you do? If you live in a small village they'll see you as a weirdo

I work security so I live at night.
So yeah night is my day.
Walking at night, going places and doing stuff at night is a different lifestyle.
The weirdest people and situations happen at night.
If you feel like a creep walking at night that's just right because the creeps and freaks come out at night.

Yes but other than walking what do you do? If you live in a small village they'll see you as a weirdo
Exactly, I only did night walking when I lived in a metropolis. I live in a small town now so I only do night driving.

Soak in the atmosphere. There’s more to it than the physical act of walking.

i hate going outside at night, reminds me of when i used to work night shift at my last job and thered be normies / chads and stacies drunk and partying. ( i worked in a pub )

There's this little thing you should try. Wear a hoodie, pull the hood up. Start shadowing lone female pedestrians. When they notice you, start moving a bit faster. When she runs, you run. Really makes you feel great, like a wolf stalking a deer.

There's this little thing you should try. Wear a hoodie, pull the hood up. Start shadowing lone female pedestrians. When they notice you, start moving a bit faster. When she runs, you run. Really makes you feel great, like a wolf stalking a deer.

until they call the police on you

until they call the police on you
if you see her on her phone keep up the pace. get closer and closer til she's too scared to do shit.