I felt the pain...

crushed

crushed

Recruit
-
The pain of having no community to go to, a desperation of finding a community in 15 hours. Incels, you are my only friends.

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
-
i know this feel, welcome home

A

Anonymous

GOD WILLS IT
-
The pain of having no community to go to, a desperation of finding a community in 15 hours. Incels, you are my only friends.
We won't shut you down here.

GeneticDysfunction

GeneticDysfunction

Wizard
-
The gangs almost all here

R

r0ttingaway

Recruit
-
Felt homeless. Now we have a place of refuge again.

D

DeformedIncel

Recruit
-
I feel the exact same way. I was mostly a lurker on reddit, and the one post I did make, the mods would not approve, even though it was intellectual and well thought out. But after I found that the sub had been banned, I felt very hurt. I am still angry at the rotten bitches who did this to us.

crushed

crushed

Recruit
-
I feel the exact same way. I was mostly a lurker on reddit, and the one post I did make, the mods would not approve, even though it was intellectual and well thought out. But after I found that the sub had been banned, I felt very hurt. I am still angry at the rotten bitches who did this to us.
Does this forum allow us to do raids? If so, we can have an epic revenge