Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I felt the pain...

crushed

crushed

Greycel
The pain of having no community to go to, a desperation of finding a community in 15 hours. Incels, you are my only friends.

i know this feel, welcome home

crushed said:
The pain of having no community to go to, a desperation of finding a community in 15 hours. Incels, you are my only friends.

We won't shut you down here.

Anonymous said:
crushed said:

We won't shut you down here.

This is what I need, an uncensored discussion with people I can relate to. Thank you :)

The gangs almost all here

Felt homeless. Now we have a place of refuge again.

crushed said:

I feel the exact same way. I was mostly a lurker on reddit, and the one post I did make, the mods would not approve, even though it was intellectual and well thought out. But after I found that the sub had been banned, I felt very hurt. I am still angry at the rotten bitches who did this to us.

DeformedIncel said:
crushed said:

I feel the exact same way. I was mostly a lurker on reddit, and the one post I did make, the mods would not approve, even though it was intellectual and well thought out. But after I found that the sub had been banned, I felt very hurt. I am still angry at the rotten bitches who did this to us.

Does this forum allow us to do raids? If so, we can have an epic revenge