Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I figured out why I used to get rejected even before I had heard of the word incel

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Because a woman's personality detector is the most advanced technology on this planet, it transcends space and time. So every single one of them evaluated my personality when I was in kindergarten and knew that I would make all these posts years later. All that toxicity just showed up on my face.

And I'm definitely not an incel because of the shitty genes I was born with. Its because I was born with a post history on a inkel forum. Yikes.

you are literally baby hitler, inkel, your evil transcends space and time

03850305c14cd53b4a753dff7cca1a11

Foids are obtuse cunts.

I mean, y'all just look like the kinda guy to post on those incel forums yaknow? :soy::soy::soy:

ITerS Will Actually Take This Srsly......

I've actually heard people say this online. They say women could sense the evil within and what kind of person the ugly guy would become
Yet they can't see coming the guy who beats the fuck out of them and cheats on them

I've actually heard people say this online. They say women could sense the evil within and what kind of person the ugly guy would become
Yet they can't see coming the guy who beats the fuck out of them and cheats on them
JFL. Their personality detectors malfunctions in front of Chads.

Because a woman's personality detector is the most advanced technology on this planet, it transcends space and time. So every single one of them evaluated my personality when I was in kindergarten and knew that I would make all these posts years later. All that toxicity just showed up on my face.

And I'm definitely not an incel because of the shitty genes I was born with. Its because I was born with a post history on a inkel forum. Yikes.
Yaasssssss sweaty that's what we've been saying qweeeeeeen!!

I got rejected hundreds of times before I knew about blackpill or incels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back