Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I FILLED OUT A CONSENT FORM FOR VIRTUAL CONSULTATION WITH PLASTIC SURGEON AND MY PARE

T

takurak

Banned
-
This was late at night and I was hoping to fill it and scan it myself but I got lazy and left it there and when I woke up I forgot about it
THEN
MY PARENTS SAW IT LYING IN THE LIVIGN ROOM AND READ EVERYTHING

IT ASKED : WHAT PROCEDURES

THEY READ IT ALL... FUCK FUC FUCK THEY SAW IT

I woke up they were talking off

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO
THE WORST PART: MY PARENTS ARE BOTH FUCKING DOCTORS FUCK CUFKFKFKCKFD FUCKL MYL IFE HOLY SHIT
OMG

I CAN'T I CANNT..

WHAT DO I EVEN TELL THEM
OMG

I CAN'T I CANNT..

WHAT DO I EVEN TELL THEM

help me ! fuck so much

FUCKKCKCKK THEY KNOW I KNOW THEY KNOW

u rich brah wtf

you have to tak u rak

So I asked my mother and she was like 'That was your old rhino form wasn't it'

DO you guys think she's lying?

I have gotten rhino before ...

Why are you typing in CAPS, are you retarded?

Master said:
With you having doctors as parents, I would've thought that would have understood why people actually go for plastic surgery more than anyone else would. I guess not though.

THEY ARE BLUEPILLED TO THE UTTER CORE lmao

So apparently my mom thought its my old rhino paperwork.. she telling the truth?

Low level troll. 4/10.

Tell them you're ascending

If they give you shit blame them for giving you subhuman genetics

takurak said:
So apparently my mom thought its my old rhino paperwork.. she telling the truth?

Just say yes and say that you printed it accidentally

Are your parents gl?

Double doctor. Must be a rich kid, unless they are trash doctors.

ArtoriasWolf said:
Double doctor. Must be a rich kid, unless they are trash doctors.

Doctors have generally a high income unless he lives in a shithole

why the fuck is this a problem tho? i finally recently had the guts to tell my parents about my surgery plans and even though they are bluepilled af and gave me literal memey bluepill platitudes they kinda understood my point in the end.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
why the fuck is this a problem tho? i finally recently had the guts to tell my parents about my surgery plans and even though they are bluepilled af and gave me literal memey bluepill platitudes they kinda understood my point in the end.

HOW THE FUCK DID U CONVINCE THEM TELL ME

My parents and doctors and think any surgery is incredibly risky ..

It took me 5 years for them to even get me rhino

takurak said:
HOW THE FUCK DID U CONVINCE THEM TELL ME

My parents and doctors and think any surgery is incredibly risky ..

It took me 5 years for them to even get me rhino

i havent really convinced them, i just told them my plans and as im a young adult and can make decisions on my own then whats the problem? like i said my dad gave me bluepill platitudes but my mom i think is kinda blackpilled in a way because she did agree there are things about my face that can be worked on

Idk when im gonna get the surgery because my country is cucked, very expensive and long waiting lists. 

Just make sure u find a doctor that has good to great reviews, imo if theres a review from someone that say they fucked them over then stay away from that doctor.

The good ones never fuck up.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
i havent really convinced them, i just told them my plans and as im a young adult and can make decisions on my own then whats the problem? like i said my dad gave me bluepill platitudes but my mom i think is kinda blackpilled in a way because she did agree there are things about my face that can be worked on

Idk when im gonna get the surgery because my country is cucked, very expensive and long waiting lists. 

Just make sure u find a doctor that has good to great reviews, imo if theres a review from someone that say they fucked them over then stay away from that doctor.

The good ones never fuck up.

Are they paying for your stuff along with insurance? Do you work or are you neet?

I was gonna get m,y shit with Eppley I was gonna get custom wraparound jaw implant + custom infraorbital malar implant. I am gonna be studyign in indianapolis so why the fuck not. Hes the best doctor for stuff like this and no waiting list

The only problem I had was getting the money till this one showed up. I am not sure if my dad knows or not.. I never intended to tell them

takurak said:
Are they paying for your stuff along with insurance? Do you work or are you neet?

I was gonna get m,y shit with Eppley I was gonna get custom wraparound jaw implant + custom infraorbital malar implant. I am gonna be studyign in indianapolis so why the fuck not. Hes the best doctor for stuff like this and no waiting list

The only problem I had was getting the money till this one showed up. I am not sure if my dad knows or not.. I never intended to tell them

nah id never get my parents to pay for something i want ( especially in this situation), even though its partly their fault for my subhuman existence

What's the matter if your parents knew ? It's your life and your face.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
nah id never get my parents to pay for something i want ( especially in this situation), even though its partly their fault for my subhuman existence

Well then I dont even know what gives your parents the problem to contest in the first place

Mine I never worked a day in my life and was gonna leech this off their money

takurak said:
Well then I dont even know what gives your parents the problem to contest in the first place

Mine I never worked a day in my life and was gonna leech this off their money

oh and i forgot to answer, i am not NEET i retailcel.

my parents didnt properly contest tho, only one of them contested until i blackpilled them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back