Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I finally got a gf. IT were right and sub 8 copers were wrong all along

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
This girl that I thought rejected me asked me to go to cinema yesterday. I picked a movie to watch (it was sonic the hedgehog). So we met, walked a bit before going to the cinema. The movie itself was cringe tbh, but it didn’t really matter to me. The girl leaned on me suddenly but slowly, that feeling was incredible. I started to gently caress her hair and she wispered to my ear “i love you”. This was the happiest moment in my whole life. I answered “i love you too” and we started kissing

and then i woke up. That was just a dream. I got up, went to a mirror. And yes, that was still me, balding chinless abomination. I lied down in a bed and started crying. No love for my sub 8, hell, sub 5 even mug. Fuck this gay planet, why my brain has to torture me like that?
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I dont know man. :feelsbadman:
Wish I could tell mine to stop.

holy fucking shit happens to me all the time :feelsrope:

Why am i never blessed with dreams like that?

Real talk. Has anyone here watched the Sonic movie yet? Is it any good?

I had a similar dream

Why am i never blessed with dreams like that?

Blessed? If only you could imagine the disappointment and sadness that came after waking up.

15B6A2ED C557 40A9 B0AD F674FF9CA952

I sometimes have dreams about having girlfriends and it makes me feel better for the rest of the day. Chad gets to feel this every day yet people still like chad because muh nice guy. Such greed.

While I kept reading without noticing the spoiler button (mobilecel here tbh), I was like :

:chad::banhammer::banhammer:

This girl that I thought rejected me asked me to go to cinema yesterday. I picked a movie to watch (it was sonic the hedgehog). So we met, walked a bit before going to the cinema. The movie itself was cringe tbh, but it didn’t really matter to me. The girl leaned on me suddenly but slowly, that feeling was incredible. I started to gently caress her hair and she wispered to my ear “i love you”. This was the happiest moment in my whole life. I answered “i love you too” and we started kissing

and then i woke up. That was just a dream. I got up, went to a mirror. And yes, that was still me, balding chinless abomination. I lied down in a bed and started crying. No love for my sub 8, hell, sub 5 even mug. Fuck this gay planet, why my brain has to torture me like that?
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Try waking up with a sub2 mug.

Dream mogs me

In my dreams I always lose my shoes for some reason.

It was over the moment you were born

you should have known it was a dream

Send me a handgun and ill give you 2000$

Hahaha I was thinking bantown for this Chadcel all day long and you almost fooled me. Then I saw that spoiler shit. JFL. JFL JFL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I wish I had dreams like that. Your dreams mog mine. All I have are nightmares because my mind is twisted from almost 40 years spent alone.

God I hate those types of dreams, it ruins my morning.

That was just a dream

Hahaha I was thinking bantown for this Chadcel all day long and you almost fooled me. Then I saw that spoiler shit. JFL. JFL JFL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I wish I had dreams like that. Your dreams mog mine. All I have are nightmares because my mind is twisted from almost 40 years spent alone.
nice bait boyo
Baits me

holy fucking shit happens to me all the time :feelsrope:
I only dream banging foids tbh no romantic bullshit. My dreams are either sexual or nightmares jfl

Blessed? If only you could imagine the disappointment and sadness that came after waking up.
Yeah, happened to me a few days ago. It was about a curry Becky cucking his oldcel bf/sugar daddy with me :lul:

It was over when you woke up

The most suifuel dreams I have are of me and my oneitis hugging and cuddling. :feelsUnreal:

I was waiting for some ascending post rofl