Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I Finally Hit 3000 Posts

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Been a long time coming boyos, but I have finally hit 3000 posts on this website. I have been posting quite conservatively for the past few months glad to have met this milestone.

Last edited:
I think the best thing you can do now is write in your tinder profile "i have 3000 points on an incel forum"

I think the best thing you can do now is write in your tinder profile "i have 3000 points on an incel forum"
I get 69k matches weekly just bec. of my post numbers on this forum.

Sorry boyo but being happy because of validation from anonymous dudes on the internet sounds very cucked.
Think of the amount of time and effort it took for me to get this far. That's something I should be recognized for.

Nice work on the milestone, man.

U STFU FAG U ATE UR CUM
A post from 2340922 in which he hasn't used the ':feelstrash:' smilie.

Savour this, folks. This is about as rare a sight as an 18-year-old female virgin.

A post from 2340922 in which he hasn't used the ':feelstrash:' smilie.

Savour this, folks. This is about as rare a sight as an 18-year-old female virgin.
:feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its ok calm down. i didnt used the :feelstrash: because the pepe emojies didnt load :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Nice!! 3000 is a cool milestone.