Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I finally understand why...

Lowdickenergycel

Lowdickenergycel

Jannies are trannies. Dog, height, and race pill.
Why do we as men over value foids so much?
I had an idea of why, but couldn't answer it before though I think I finally found it. It would be hard to understand just by telling you outright so instead let me explain how exactly I found out and everything leading up to it.

I remember when I was a kid I wasn't like this, when I saw a girl I thought of them a bit like a man that is kind of weak but equal nonetheless. I didn't have any sexual feelings for girls, but as I grew older I started to develop them; I wondered if there's something more than just hormonal development at play. As I grew older all I saw around me was men overvaluing pussy and chasing after it like their life depended on it. Things only got worse with time.

I was watching a video and a thought popped up in my head. As a man and a woman were getting out of a pool I thought to myself, "Why am I attracted to her and not him?", (No homo just hear me out). So I began to rationalize this and my first reaction was to look at how they are both dressed. I thought, "If a guy hypothetically dressed in a bikini that wouldn't turn me on so why would a bitch in the same outfit do the opposite?". After some deliberation, I continued with my second idea in order to resolve this issue, "Okay, so maybe I'm going about this all wrong, what is inherently superior to a female?" (that is to say why would we want to put them on such a monumental pedestal and regard them as gods when all they have different is a gaping festering wound between their legs that bleeds every month, and two chest protrusions). So I kept trying to rationalize in order to answer this question. That was a futal attempt which yielded no resolve, it ended in a metaphorical dead end. The third idea that came to mind was, "Well perhaps we evolved to view them as such because of the survival of our species and a need to reproduce (if we didn't have this mechanism of an evolutionary halo effect then these creatures wouldn't be in control of our minds thus we could rationally see them as the vile sociopaths they are). I believed I came to a fairly decent explanation and was pretty contempt with my answer, but alt ought the answer seemed right it was rather incomplete. I asked myself, "That may explain our current situation, but in old civilizations females did not have all the power over man that they now possess, so what changed?" This was the eureka moment, that's when I figured out why they have such a distorted and perfect image in today's society... cucks.

In prehistoric times we had cucks to protect the weak inferior m'ladies from prehistoric dangers suck as wild animals. Then as civilizations where developing they got rid of cucks (for the most part) and focused on a renaissance era where men had different priorities mainly science and discovery. Somewhere along the way we forgot our ways and re introduced cucks as a way to obtain female validation instead of focusing on better things. It's a self fulfilling prophesy don't you see? Cucks themselves can get a boosted social status by protecting females, and the more they protect the females the more pussy they are supposed to get ("SUPPOSED" being the key phrase).

Is kind of like asking what came first the chicken or the egg? Hear me out I'll try to explain what I mean the best I can. We evolved to be extra protective of females because they are weak and helpless in the face of danger. Realistically in prehistoric times all foids could do is yell if an animal was attacking them and hope that the tribe comes to the rescue. By protecting them the prehistoric cucks would be rewarded with social status and by protecting females you would ensure another generation is carried on. All of that translates into our time in which if you aren't simping for a girl, and if you don't have a girlfriend, you basically have no social status, because in their primitive minds that means you aren't protecting them, so you can't get social status due to said feedback loop. This parasitic relationship between cucks and holes is the whole reason why we overvalue foids and over sexualize them so much, because without those dynamics in place cucks would have no social status and females wouldn't have any value whatsoever.

So going back to the video, which sparked this volley of introspection, I think the reason most men overvalue holes is that soyciety has instilled from an early age that the whole purpose of the male gender is to appease said holes. They don't understand the current social dynamics have changed because their ancestors put the pussy in such a pedestal that the females don't need to give them pussy nor social status because they will receive protection from society regardless. Cucks still think foids are the end all be all; The thing which once it's obtain he will be complete. I truly believe if we accept the nature of foids and reprogram ourselves to be independent and free ourselves from cuck tendencies, we might yet revert the damage done by them and the social hierarchy would go back to a less fucked up state.

Tldr: Cucks and holes have a parasitic relation with each other, and the reason why there are so many cucks in this world is because other cucks forced their soy beliefs from an early age on other young men, also the reason why cucks behave this way is the result of an evolutionary advantage cucks had in the past where if they protected foids and said foid survived they would in return be more likely to get that foid's pussy

Tdlr to the tldr: water is composed of two hydrogen molecules bonded to a singular oxygen molecule

Comprendes vu

Because they have holes and thats all they're useful for.

/thread
True but I was trying to explain why we consider said holes important at all

Btw how can you as a gorilla communicate with humans. Failed experiment or what? Or where gorilla foids even more hypergamous than human foids so you decided to emulate humans to find an answer to the human hypergamy so that it may give you an insight to solve the same problem in your species?

Too Long

I had an idea of why, but couldn't answer it before though I think I finally found it. It would be hard to understand just by telling you outright so instead let me explain how exactly I found out and everything leading up to it.

I remember when I was a kid I wasn't like this, when I saw a girl I thought of them a bit like a man that is kind of weak but equal nonetheless. I didn't have any sexual feelings for girls, but as I grew older I started to develop them; I wondered if there's something more than just hormonal development at play. As I grew older all I saw around me was men overvaluing pussy and chasing after it like their life depended on it. Things only got worse with time.

I was watching a video and a thought popped up in my head. As a man and a woman were getting out of a pool I thought to myself, "Why am I attracted to her and not him?", (No homo just hear me out). So I began to rationalize this and my first reaction was to look at how they are both dressed. I thought, "If a guy hypothetically dressed in a bikini that wouldn't turn me on so why would a bitch in the same outfit do the opposite?". After some deliberation, I continued with my second idea in order to resolve this issue, "Okay, so maybe I'm going about this all wrong, what is inherently superior to a female?" (that is to say why would we want to put them on such a monumental pedestal and regard them as gods when all they have different is a gaping festering wound between their legs that bleeds every month, and two chest protrusions). So I kept trying to rationalize in order to answer this question. That was a futal attempt which yielded no resolve, it ended in a metaphorical dead end. The third idea that came to mind was, "Well perhaps we evolved to view them as such because of the survival of our species and a need to reproduce (if we didn't have this mechanism of an evolutionary halo effect then these creatures wouldn't be in control of our minds thus we could rationally see them as the vile sociopaths they are). I believed I came to a fairly decent explanation and was pretty contempt with my answer, but alt ought the answer seemed right it was rather incomplete. I asked myself, "That may explain our current situation, but in old civilizations females did not have all the power over man that they now possess, so what changed?" This was the eureka moment, that's when I figured out why they have such a distorted and perfect image in today's society... cucks.

In prehistoric times we had cucks to protect the weak inferior m'ladies from prehistoric dangers suck as wild animals. Then as civilizations where developing they got rid of cucks (for the most part) and focused on a renaissance era where men had different priorities mainly science and discovery. Somewhere along the way we forgot our ways and re introduced cucks as a way to obtain female validation instead of focusing on better things. It's a self fulfilling prophesy don't you see? Cucks themselves can get a boosted social status by protecting females, and the more they protect the females the more pussy they are supposed to get ("SUPPOSED" being the key phrase).

Is kind of like asking what came first the chicken or the egg? Hear me out I'll try to explain what I mean the best I can. We evolved to be extra protective of females because they are weak and helpless in the face of danger. Realistically in prehistoric times all foids could do is yell if an animal was attacking them and hope that the tribe comes to the rescue. By protecting them the prehistoric cucks would be rewarded with social status and by protecting females you would ensure another generation is carried on. All of that translates into our time in which if you aren't simping for a girl, and if you don't have a girlfriend, you basically have no social status, because in their primitive minds that means you aren't protecting them, so you can't get social status due to said feedback loop. This parasitic relationship between cucks and holes is the whole reason why we overvalue foids and over sexualize them so much, because without those dynamics in place cucks would have no social status and females wouldn't have any value whatsoever.

So going back to the video, which sparked this volley of introspection, I think the reason most men overvalue holes is that soyciety has instilled from an early age that the whole purpose of the male gender is to appease said holes. They don't understand the current social dynamics have changed because their ancestors put the pussy in such a pedestal that the females don't need to give them pussy nor social status because they will receive protection from society regardless. Cucks still think foids are the end all be all; The thing which once it's obtain he will be complete. I truly believe if we accept the nature of foids and reprogram ourselves to be independent and free ourselves from cuck tendencies, we might yet revert the damage done by them and the social hierarchy would go back to a less fucked up state.

Tldr: Cucks and holes have a parasitic relation with each other, and the reason why there are so many cucks in this world is because other cucks forced their soy beliefs from an early age on other young men, also the reason why cucks behave this way is the result of an evolutionary advantage cucks had in the past where if they protected foids and said foid survived they would in return be more likely to get that foid's pussy

Tdlr to the tldr: water is composed of two hydrogen molecules bonded to a singular oxygen molecule

A whole paragraph for a question that can be answered with one word. Learn to find the beauty of being concise with words, Hemingwaycel.

The evolutionary biological point that White Knighting worked for beta cave men but not today has some substance tho.

Last edited:

We're attracted to women due to ingrained instincts to reproduce, pheromones & associating visual indicators with the horny.

Cucks watered down the control we had over women & women sensing we are weak willed capitalize on that weakness to demand more & more with each subsequent generation.

We could regain control if we didn't have all these simps willing to throw themselves on their sword to protect females to the death.

In the past the weak men died or listened to the strong who could kill them on a whim, today we have prison & laws, domesticated food & crops.

I was 3 years old and arguing over girls, I don't know what it's like otherwise.

All that waffling to come to the conclusion of water is wet.

Damn niggas still do tHiS that's crazy, soy humorfag

GrAYcel Post TL;DR

Sounds like foid worship :feelsbaton:

GrAYcel Post TL;DR

Sounds like foid worship :feelsbaton:
Hey I know you don't have good reading comprehension skills but the whole point of the post was to explain why men foid worship. Lowiqcel

everyone keeps saying water = wet, well what else is there to post here in ID? A much shorter version of this GrAYcel post and some blackpilling TikToks is mostly what I see

Hey I know you don't have good reading comprehension skills but the whole point of the post was to explain why men foid worship. Lowiqcel

You need to explain why your post was so long :feelsjuice:

Plus foid worship:feelsbaton:

True but I was trying to explain why we consider said holes important at all

Btw how can you as a gorilla communicate with humans. Failed experiment or what? Or where gorilla foids even more hypergamous than human foids so you decided to emulate humans to find an answer to the human hypergamy so that it may give you an insight to solve the same problem in your species?
You need to read my story to answer your first question.

As for the others, I am here to study you humans and your failures so as to prevent my species from making the same mistake as yours.

Female rights for example, a major failure and halt in progress for the human race

Based and blackpilled HIGH IQ observation ngl tbh tbh

Great post op tbh

we don't overvalue foids, foids undervalue men

Could be enemy spies. Don't inact