Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I FINALY GOT A GIRLFRIEND!

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
I made it i thought she would never like me but after i talked enough to her an took her to a few dates i got my crush to love me :D:D:D
She is now moving in, i am still in that house you get when you start a new character i have to repair my dishwasher or maybe i just play with cheats i think thats more fun. Man i cant wait for sims 5 to be released. The sims 4 is much better then sims 3 but i liked sims medival the most.

What about you guys is anyone playing the sims here?

I used to larp as a chad on sims

Jfl i fell for the bait tbh. I prefer Euro Truck Simulator 2.

Man that game is lifefuel

Did you get a steering wheel for it?
No man i plan to but good ones are pricey, i can buy it but i dont know if its worth it.

I played the original Sims once upon a time, I made me and my brother. We lived together in the same house and got military jobs. And we kinda got girlfriends? Except both women ended up liking him better than me.

The real ones played Sims on the Gameboy

You got me in the first half ngl.

Sims sounds like a nice game sad that I never got around to play it.

OP I almost fell for that :feelskek:

Harvest Moon friends of mineral town has cute girls

yea i did this on sims mobile last yr tbh

That game is for foids

is sims a game worth playing?

10 years ago or so I was at my cousins house and he had Sims installed. He was showing me around his sim family. I was still young and naive but he started to tell me how he faps to his sim wife. I did not understand that term so I thought it means that he treats her nice or something. He thought I knew what it means but I did not. My cousin was weird as fuck I'm 99% sure he was gay since he always wanted to show me his dick. I never seen him after I was 15 because I was old enough to realize there is something seriously wrong with this fucking guy.

I guess what I'm trying to say here...

If you play Sims you're a faggot.

I just cant seem to get into video games these days. Nothing interests me at all. something is wrong with me.
I know this problem you have to socialize bruh, no for real try to play online or force yourself to play something new then that feeling goes away. No gurantie

10 years ago or so I was at my cousins house and he had Sims installed. He was showing me around his sim family. I was still young and naive but he started to tell me how he faps to his sim wife. I did not understand that term so I thought it means that he treats her nice or something. He thought I knew what it means but I did not. My cousin was weird as fuck I'm 99% sure he was gay since he always wanted to show me his dick. I never seen him after I was 15 because I was old enough to realize there is somebody seriously wrong with this fucking guy.
hahahahhaha fag lmfao

10 years ago or so I was at my cousins house and he had Sims installed. He was showing me around his sim family. I was still young and naive but he started to tell me how he faps to his sim wife. I did not understand that term so I thought it means that he treats her nice or something. He thought I knew what it means but I did not. My cousin was weird as fuck I'm 99% sure he was gay since he always wanted to show me his dick. I never seen him after I was 15 because I was old enough to realize there is something seriously wrong with this fucking guy.

I guess what I'm trying to say here...

If you play Sims you're a faggot.
I cant be a fag if i have a girlfriend and in the sims i allways have one so i cant be a fag if i play the sims :feelsthink:

TBH when i was a kid my taste in women was pretty limited to Elliot Rodger's type: Hot blond big boobed girls.
So whenever i played a game where i could create women, i'd always make blonde bombshells for me to fantasize about.

I was a very autistic and lonely child

As a kid I would sometimes play Sims 2 but over time I found it and the other Sims games to be very, very unsettling.