Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I find black foids so unattractive

Low iq. Some people are just not attracted to certain races because that does not turn them on sexually.

90% of white girks don’t find Curries sexually attractive, you can show them a attractive curry and they will still pick 5/10 average whitey. It’s the same phenomenon.

Your posts keep becoming more and more ironic, please realized you've likened yourself and your standards onto that of a woman, watch as you'll ironically say in other threads from this point forward that women have unrealistic standards :feelskek:

"Here's why I'm right, I have standards just like the women I complain about"

Also 90% of curries don't have physical traits that would be seen as attractive, and that's traits separate from skin colour, so that's a false comparison either way

You might as well say - "90% of white girls don't find men who are usually short, have asymmetrical facial structures, crappy jawlines, etc"

If all those curries turned white, 90% of white girls still wouldn't like curries

Ugly foids should be burned alive.

JFL the irony, you guys are the incels people talk about when they say incels are picky and entitled, I'm pretty sure most of you are just larps doing this on purpose to spread a false narrative, because no way you lack this much self awareness that you can't see how contradictory that is

"I'm involuntarily celibate, could not get laid even if I wanted to"
(refuses to fuck 7/10 woman based on her ethnicity)

:feelskek:

I thought she was ugly because this guy kept talking about vomiting when he saw her. I looked at her picture she is hot ngl. I mean, her white looksmatch would probably look much better but that black foid is fucking nice looking what the fuck if you don't fuck her then you are 100% volcel I'm sorry.

Low iq. Some people are just not attracted to certain races because that does not turn them on sexually.

90% of white girks don’t find Curries sexually attractive, you can show them a attractive curry and they will still pick 5/10 average whitey. It’s the same phenomenon.
This. I hate when cucks call us volcels for not wanting a certain type of foid. Personally I don’t want land whales and most niggettes but I’d take pretty much anything else. It’s not like I want 9/10 white JB

It’s weird how manly they can look, with big muscles and features. Even if I find their bodies attractive, they also usually kind of weird me out. Many of them talk manly also, with low voices or they talk like a thug. A had a black coworker foid who I was legitimately scared of. She didn’t have an off switch.

Also their hair is strange. Most of them wear wigs, or weaves, or whatever. They’ll show up to work one day with long white dreadlocks. Then the next day they have short blonde hair.

I thought she was ugly because this guy kept talking about vomiting when he saw her. I looked at her picture she is hot ngl. I mean, her white looksmatch would probably look much better but that black foid is fucking nice looking what the fuck if you don't fuck her then you are 100% volcel I'm sorry.

Dude there are incels on this site that don't realize that their racism ironically makes them blue pilled, a slave master in the past would make a 4/10 black slave with a big ass his "bed wench" and be glad he lived in an era he could do that, some even had bastard children with these women. Yet these guys have somehow convinced themselves they are "above that", all volceldom comes down to ego, every single case, there are a lot of volcels on this site

Last edited:
Dude there are incels on this site that don't realize that their racism ironically makes them blue pilled, a slave master in the past would a 4/10 black slave with a big ass his "bed wench" and be glad he lived in an era he could do that, yet these guys have somehow convinced themselves they are "above that", all volceldom comes down to ego, every single case, there are a lot of volcels on this site
What makes you incel? Are you a manlet or baldcel or what?

Dude there are incels on this site that don't realize that their racism ironically makes them blue pilled, a slave master in the past would a 4/10 black slave with a big ass his "bed wench" and be glad he lived in an era he could do that, yet these guys have somehow convinced themselves they are "above that", all volceldom comes down to ego, every single case, there are a lot of volcels on this site

This is so true.

Especially since I understand this guy but I still don't get him. I too don't find black foids particularly attractive. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't fuck/have relationship with one lol. Especially the foid in picture. I think on average black foids are fucking much uglier than white or Asian ones in my personal taste. But it's on average, it isn't some holy rule that all black foids must be ugly or that I won't touch a foid just because shes a nigger, lol what the fuck kind of logic is that. And the one in picture is perfect fuck material so I don't know what the fuck is that guy on about.

JFL at excluding entire race of foids from your pool because you don't like that race. If that's not volcel idk what is.

What makes you incel? Are you a manlet or baldcel or what?

Height: 5ft 7In
Race: Black
Skin Tone: Dark
Wealth: Basically Poor (If I got a GF I would be broke just having one)
Penis: 5 Inches (and not even that if I'm being specific down to the centimeters)

So I'm a short dark skinned small penis having black guy, and I don't act or speak like a nigger, so I get a negative multiplier on my rating from my own race, and most women of other races don't want to date me because they themselves ironically just want thug black guys or want to "date up" (which means dating a "higher tier" race - lighter skinned)

Approached a lot in my teens all into my 20's when I realized I was wasting my time, always got friendzoned

I think on average black foids are fucking much uglier than white or Asian ones in my personal taste

JFL its the same for me and I'm black, I prefer asian women, but I've never once told myself - "yeah, I'm so great I can definitely exclude an entire race worth of options"

That is by definition volcel, I would not be surprised if some of these guys had a chance to approach and even date a black girl and they passed it up JFL, how do they not see the obvious contradiction, its so weird

There is no race of woman I'd refuse, only levels of looks, as long as a woman's face and body isn't too grotesque looking, if she isn't high maintenance and is realistic about her looks, I'm down to date her

For example if I met a 4/10 black girl who was full aware she was ugly, not delusion at all and had high standards, had low self esteem, and was willing to date, I'd date her, I'd be volcel not to, I'd be honest and straight forward, and let her know were just dating, its never going to become anything serious, and if she's ok with it, I'll date and even try to fuck

Last edited:
Height: 5ft 7In
Race: Black
Skin Tone: Dark
Wealth: Basically Poor (If I got a GF I would be broke just having one)
Penis: 5 Inches (and not even that if I'm being specific down to the centimeters)

So I'm a short dark skinned small penis having black guy, and I don't act or speak like a nigger, so I get a negative multiplier on my rating from my own race, and most women of other races don't want to date me because they themselves ironically just want thug black guys or want to "date up" (which means dating a "higher tier" race - lighter skinned)

Approached a lot in my teens all into my 20's when I realized I was wasting my time, always got friendzoned

JFL its the same for me and I'm black, I prefer asian women, but I've never once told myself - "yeah, I'm so great I can definitely exclude an entire race worth of options"

That is by definition volcel, I would not be surprised if some of these guys had a chance to approach and even date a black girl and they passed it up JFL, how do they not see the obvious contradiction, its so weird

There is no race of woman I'd refuse, only levels of looks, as long as a woman's face and body isn't too grotesque looking, if she isn't high maintenance and is realistic about her looks, I'm down to date her

For example if I met a 4/10 black girl who was full aware she was ugly, not delusion at all and had high standards, had low self esteem, and was willing to date, I'd date her, I'd be volcel not to, I'd be honest and straight forward, and let her know were just dating, its never going to become anything serious, and if she's ok with it, I'll date and even try to fuck
How did you open your approaches?

Tbh it makes sense for you to go to SEA. Good luck.

Sarah-Banks.jpg

So if pic related offered to fuck you, you'd refuse?

She has been bleached

How did you open your approaches?

Tbh it makes sense for you to go to SEA. Good luck.

I did very few cold approaches tbh, most of my approaches were opportunity based, because if comes off more natural that way, you guys always happen to pass each other by after work or something and you notice she always stops at X place for coffee (you've waved to eachother a few times because there is a certain level of familiarity, etc)

The conversations go well, a bit, but it never leads anywhere, dude I have tried all kinds of shit, weird shit even, even experimentation JFL:

These tests only make sense to try if its women you meet in a room on a schedule, all the time, e.g. a study group or something

When I started off I was awkward as hell, but after working for a bit, my conversational skills went up, the most I can ever make it too is "friends", I never get past that point, I can get girls to talk to me, interact with me, even like my personality, but never date or fuck me, because at the end of the day attractiveness comes down to physical characteristics

Not everyone has the luxury of excluding an entire race when trying to find a partner. Some of us incels are actually undesirable...

No white means +2 to +3 in smv
Also white guys are taller so height will give them +2

A 4/10 curry will be a 7/10 white guy with white skin and taller height

Your posts keep becoming more and more ironic, please realized you've likened yourself and your standards onto that of a woman, watch as you'll ironically say in other threads from this point forward that women have unrealistic standards :feelskek:

"Here's why I'm right, I have standards just like the women I complain about"

Also 90% of curries don't have physical traits that would be seen as attractive, and that's traits separate from skin colour, so that's a false comparison either way

You might as well say - "90% of white girls don't find men who are usually short, have asymmetrical facial structures, crappy jawlines, etc"

If all those curries turned white, 90% of white girls still wouldn't like curries

999 volcel threads everyday, makes me go full reeeee.
I disagree. I'm Somali and I find a lot of African-American women attractive. It's all about proximity. I honestly find the average non-fat black foid more attractive than the average white foid who tends to age like milk. No offense.

I support this as a blackel.

I feel like only black poeple can see the inheent true beauty of black women tbh.

Last edited:
OP be like: Black girls aren't attractive

man people comparing themselves to foids
fuck all anime/video game avatar faggots

I would definitely fuck a black foid (I actually find quite a lot of them attractive).

You aren’t alone. Everyone thinks this, but they don’t say it out of fear of being called racist. Only the mixed race ones are attractive

I like black women they are one of my favourite races. You guys are volcels if you wouldnt have sex with a black beauty. I like their skin their smell their hair and their thick lips ass and boobs.

I cant take this community some days. How can you even say a whole race of women is not attractive? Like thats just not fucking true their a tons of hot black woman. I just cant understand you guys. I feel more disconected with the community for every post of this kind i read.

Volcels.co tbh

I would love to have a gf no matter what freaking race she is. She can be a black jew curry asian i dont give a shit. I want a gf what the fuck is wrong with you guys? And all those features you dont like aint even bad.

Last edited:
Wow

Volcels have been exposed in this thread

Specifically, white volcels

But tbh mixed race black girls are more attractive than regular, but still regular gl ones exist

Personal anecdote(idk if it counts but)

My ex oneitis was a Brazilian octoroon(or hexaroon? idk, the black features were noticable but vague)

ALL bitches in non black countries,consider black men as Alpha males gangsters with huge cocks and they get a lot of foids.Darker skin is a trend and every foid loves it.its over for palecels
Fucking cope jfl. Countries and peoples who aren't inundated with Jeiwsh propaganda 24/7 hate blacks, and both black women + men have poor results when it comes to dating stats.

Last edited:
Idk what it is. Their facial features, or their voice. I’m not racist but they just don’t give me an erection at all.
I can tolerate them, and even find some really attractive, but even they have standards. I have gotten past the first date with only one and even she got tired of me after about 5. I've tried dating several black foids in the past few years. Sadly height and white alone does not make one a sexual god to non-white foids.

You know full well that's a false comparison, but you're blinded by racism, so trying to appeal to you with logic is a waste of time, you can't reason someone out of something they weren't reasoned into to begin with, racism is just another aspect of the blue pill, more mindless tribalism typical of normies

Not all racism is illogical, but guys like you take it to an extent where it stops being logical, and ironically on that note you make racists as a whole look stupid

(Don't want blacks to live among you because you see them as a more violent race and dangerous) - Smart racism, logical, completely valid

(Won't fuck a 10/10 black because she's black, and because she's black even if she was 11/10 you'd say she's ugly) - Blind racism, racism for the sake of racism, completely illogical

Even slave masters picked the best of the bunch to be their "bed wenches", but ironically their ancestors are coping to the nth degree and telling themselves that no matter what a black woman is always too unattractive for them, you aren't being logical here, you are acting off of emotion, blind hatred.
Very fair and reasonable post, don't know why these Incels posting here are getting butthurt. Personally I don't dislike black women but I'm not really attracted to them either. Would definitely bang the one you posted but wouldn't marry/procreate

I like black women they are one of my favourite races. You guys are volcels if you wouldnt have sex with a black beauty. I like their skin their smell their hair and their thick lips ass and boobs.

I cant take this community some days. How can you even say a whole race of women is not attractive? Like thats just not fucking true their a tons of hot black woman. I just cant understand you guys. I feel more disconected with the community for every post of this kind i read.

Volcels.co tbh

I would love to have a gf no matter what freaking race she is. She can be a black jew curry asian i dont give a shit. I want a gf what the fuck is wrong with you guys? And all those features you dont like aint even bad.
no place is safe from normies,chads,females and volcels.It's all in vain...

no place is safe from normies,chads,females and volcels.It's all in vain...
I just cant take it anymore. Is this community full of larping fags? What the fuck is wrong with black titts black pussy and thick lips dark skin whatever?

Those people who think like this they aint different to foids.
Yeah, they are by far the lowest women in my book

I have only ever liked on black girl in my 20 years of living.

Yes I would, i dont find her attractive at all
You aren’t alone. Everyone thinks this, but they don’t say it out of fear of being called racist. Only the mixed race ones are attractive
Idk what it is. Their facial features, or their voice. I’m not racist but they just don’t give me an erection at all.
It's the skin. It looks like poop (no offense to black guys here).
Dark skin and ape features.
Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you guys? This is just so full of shit i cant beleve it. I have a hard time beleving this for real.

I just cant take it anymore. Is this community full of larping fags? What the fuck is wrong with black titts black pussy and thick lips dark skin whatever?

Those people who think like this they aint different to foids.

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you guys? This is just so full of shit i cant beleve it. I have a hard time beleving this for real.
I’d still have sex with black foids, I just find them least attractive of all races.

I'd love to fuck the thin ones tbh, they still wouldn't be my preference, but that's irrelevant.

They're great in 2D tbhthb

I’d still have sex with black foids, I just find them least attractive of all races.
I'd love to fuck the thin ones tbh, they still wouldn't be my preference, but that's irrelevant.
Im ok with that.

But i am not ok with THIS. TBH:
Sarah-Banks.jpg

Yes that does not turn me on a slightest, rather fuck a homely chubby white girl

Absolute volcell tbh. I mean what the fuck.
LOOK AT HER!
Tenor 6

Im ok with that.

But i am not ok with THIS. TBH:

Absolute volcell tbh. I mean what the fuck.
LOOK AT HER!
View attachment 125560

Dude these days I'm seeing shit like this all the time and its frustrating, feels like I'm being trolled and this site has been invaded by larpers, and the frustrating part is the lack of self awareness, if these guys were saying this shit and then said - "yeah I'm kind of volcel" I'd have no argument, but the guys who are saying this shit are saying they are black pilled and incels, they don't see the contradiction

They same guys who are saying women have unrealistic standards, are excluding an entire race of women regardless of their physique

The same guys who are saying women are worthless, are saying that sex is only worth pursuing if you can get it via female validation

The same guys who are saying women are just holes, objects, not even people, are saying they won't pay for sex for ego and morality based reasons

THESE FUCKING IDIOTS CAN'T SEE AN OBVIOUS CONTRADICTION TO SAVE THEIR OWN LIVES

By next year I won't be on this forum, if everything goes as I planned in my monetary pursuits, there'll be no reason for me to be here, I'll probably start my own forum, and saying shit like this is an instant permaban. This forum is becoming a joke

Last edited:
My turn.
Don't like black foids? How the fuck are you an incel? What the fuck are you doing here?
I wouldn't hesitate to fuck a black foid. White foids are mostly bitches, but maybe a black foid from some poor shithole is not so spoiled.

Last edited:
Dude these days I'm seeing shit like this all the time and its frustrating, feels like I'm being trolled and this site has been invaded by larpers, and the frustrating part is the lack of self awareness, if these guys were saying this shit and then said - "yeah I'm kind of volcel" I'd have no argument, but the guys who are saying this shit are saying they are black pilled and incels, they don't see the contradiction

They same guys who are saying women have unrealistic standards, are excluding an entire race of women regardless of their physique

The same guys who are saying women are worthless, are saying that sex is only worth pursuing if you can get it via female validation

The same guys who are saying women are just holes, objects, not even people, are saying they won't pay for sex for ego and morality based reasons

THESE FUCKING IDIOTS CAN'T SEE AN OBVIOUS CONTRADICTION TO SAVE THEIR OWN LIVES

By next year I won't be on this forum, if everything goes as I planned in my monetary pursuits, there'll be no reason for me to be here, I'll probably start my own forum, and saying shit like this is an instant permaban. This forum is becoming a joke
The larpers and normies have taken over. Incel has offical become mainstream.

The ultimate volcel prove is would you like to fuck a black hooker?

If the answer is between "depends on the price" "already did" and "Yes of course"
Then you are fine.

If it is "prostitution is cucked" "black girls dont turn me on" "only white jb stacy"
Ultimate prove you are a volcel.

Black foids tend to have good skin tbh. I had severe cystic acne in HS and now I have deep scars, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a black foid with skin half as bad as mine. Unless they’re landwhale, I’d gladly take any black foid with decent skin

My only preference is what I am. White/Nordid. There's nothing beyond that.

as a women their SMV is still infinitly higher than ours

Sarah-Banks.jpg

I don't you can call yourself an "incel" if you'd refuse to FUCK that girl