Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I find getting to know people can increase attraction for me.

Lame Dude

Lame Dude

Lamest dude that ever lamed.
★★★★
In the past I have found that foids who I did not find attractive at a glance, have become more attractive to me after getting to know them.

They still dated and married much better men than myself. :feelskek:

Is it like this with anybody else?

The same cannot be said for foids. The only men they want to get to know are the good looking ones.

That happens with men. This is the reason why men can get along with anyone quite well.

But for foids, it's completely different.

Don't think it's like that for them

So are you implying that you liked liked them because of their personality and not because of their looks?

No, they werent ugly to begin with.

Only men are capable of developing attraction, it's a shame women can't for more than 5 seconds.

I have noticed this too with myself, and a while ago i had seen a study pertaining to this phenomenon.
I cannot find it anymore, but i do believe this was the gist of it:
and also https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propinquity

This article is about negative mere exposure:
But the actual study seems to be paywalled as with many other studies about this.
So there certainly seems to be a psychological effect explaining it.
But unfortunately I don't believe spending-time-around-stacy-hoping-Mere-exposure-effect-worksmaxxing will succeed.

For me it's whenever a foid is nice to me, which only happens at work because they have to be nice to their co-workers, but my heart can't tell a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back