Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I find it disgusting that a lot of foids lose their virginity before 10 years old

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
I mean why the fuck would you even want have sex before hitting puberty? And who the hell fucks these foids

examples? or you’re just making IT bait

And who the hell fucks these foids
18527.jpg

most of them were molested

Most girls I know lost it at 13. Those girls you mentioned could have been genuinely raped.

brutal truth. many foids fuck their teen Chad cousins and uncles

Obviously it's called molestation and rape. Why would a prepubescent girl be worrying about that anyways?

this is a joke. vast majority lose it after beginning of puberty. losing it at 11 or younger is quite rare

Your an actual fuckin mong if you believe that!

Never take thosw things srsly tbh

What are you on about bro

Damn has the quarantine affected your rational thought?

i remember choking it at that age

9? not too young but at 11 most already had at least touching

Holes are fucking disgusting

So many bluepilled cucks itt

this unsettles me oni-chan

i've met jungle natives that lose it at like 9 unironically

Nuke this earth

This just sound ridiculous, stop IT baiting

How the fuck do you lose your virginity before 10??? I was watching spongebob and playing club penguin

Those are usually raped by a family member or family friend and relatives .

How the fuck do you lose your virginity before 10??? I was watching spongebob and playing club penguin
Idk man, i was playing spore the video game while my agematch got railed by chadlet

Finnish girls lose their virginity at 14 on average

I mean why the fuck would you even want have sex before hitting puberty? And who the hell fucks these foids
Some girls enter puberty at around 10. These are like a tiny, winy minority. So the overall claim you make is absurd.

10 is too young but I've seen a 11 yo girl pregnant once, and she was not abused or whatsoever, just had an encounter with brat chad prolly

10 is too young but I've seen a 11 yo girl pregnant once, and she was not abused or whatsoever, just had an encounter with brat chad prolly
:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
Eradicate this planet

So many bluepilled cucks itt
it's bluepilled to think most foids wait until at least 12 to fuck?
I take it back, speedloader was right

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back